Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
neo_tech

R World Not Working.

Hi all,

am fedup with my LG RD2130 (Moonlight set). since i brought it for my postpaid connection it has been giving be toubles using the r world feature. at first when when i brought it then within 1 month r world stopped working. what happens is that r world menu will load but 98% of the features give a 'R world not ready' error when it comes to realy using a feature. so i conatced Reliance and they said that u should contact Lg authorised servce center. so i did. they updated my s/w and then voila it started woring again! :unsure: but this was only the beginning. after another 20 days it again started giving me the same problem. i again went to the lg service center and got the s/w overwritten again(note: not upgraded!). then again after a week or so it gave me the same problem and then again the whoile thing again, and now this is the 4th time its giving me the same problem. but this time when i took it to the Lg service center they told me that they will overwrite the s/w only if I take the liability of its malfunctioning after its overwritting. they said that this is the 4th time its be done so theres a chance of its IC being BURNT UP!!(can this really happen?? :) ). so i took the risk and got it corrected again....but what the damn thing, in 4 days its giving me the SAME DAMN PROBLEM AGAIN!!!! am gonna get MAAAAAAD!!! :wacko:

i could have taken lg rd 2230 which DOES NOT support r world, but instead i gave another 1000 Rs. for getting this 2130 so that i can use the r world feature...but whats the use :D

can somone tell me what should i do know? can the set be replace or its IC be repiared for free nad anyhting of that sort. in nut shell i want to make it working again without giving a SINGLE PENNY!!!( why should I!! :angry: )

It seems like due to some defect in your handset, the software is somehow getting corrupted. So that when you reburn the s/w, you are able to use it for a few days till it gets corrupted again.

I guess it is a manufacturing defect which should be covered under warranty.

So you could try claiming for the same from LG.

After all, you are using the set under normal conditions, and they are unable to rectify the problem, so you can fight for such a claim (of course assuming it is still under warranty.

If you are still under warranty ask them to replace the whole board and not just the S/W.... that may fix it up!!