Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
narottam

R-connect Platinum Plan & Unbilled Amount

i m using r-connect from LG RD2030 (platinum unlimited plan) -- 7.5 hrs per day

i got the connection on 11 feb 2005

after 5 days of usage -- only on r-connect (no other outgoing call/sms) => i checked unbilled amount (thru r-world) => it shows rs 1100/-

my questions r :-

1) normally the credit limit is rs 1000/- so wil i hav to increase the credit limit?

2) i wish to know from other platinum plan users that -- did the face any problem in this regard?

3) what will happen to the high unbilled amount

4) is it going to create any problem

i m using r-connect from LG RD2030 (platinum unlimited plan) -- 7.5 hrs per day

i got the connection on 11 feb 2005

after 5 days of usage -- only on r-connect (no other outgoing call/sms) => i checked unbilled amount (thru r-world) => it shows rs 1100/-

my questions r  :-

1)  normally the credit limit is rs 1000/-  so wil i hav to increase the credit limit?

2) i wish to know from other platinum plan users that -- did the face any problem in this regard?

3)  what will happen to the high unbilled amount

4) is it going to create any problem

26682[/snapback]

Dear narrotam,

I would like to share my experiences with the same problem, I am also an user of R-Connect platinium plan, Though my unbilled amount is not high as yours, but still it's something that's confusing, like this month I used only 2 voice calls each of arnd 1:25 mins and thats also local call, but my unbilled amount is RS 9:sumffin. They even cut my outgoing calls within due date this month, my total bill was RS 1673, so I called there customer care and asked them to tell me the problem, they told me that since my usage is high so they cut my outgoing calls, I told them to verify my usage, my voice calls were of only RS 25, and because I am in there r-connect platinium plan, they were not supposed to cut it, well the reply I got from them was a classical example of idiotism, they told me since my usage is high there is no consideration, even though my voice usage was RS 25, and it doesnt matter what I am subscribed for, my credit limit is only RS 1000, now it's beyond my reasonability how I could have only RS 1000 credit limit when I am subscribed for RS 1500 rental plan, but my all query lead to the same stupid answer. Anyway to cut it short I will suggest ya to pay your bill, or give them some security deposit or ready to get your phone's outgoing call cut.

I guess too much of mental masturbation leads them to act schizophrenic in there policy making decisions.

Whenever I will have an option I will love to throwaway this reliance headache ASAP.

Well the customer care guys dont know anything...

But dacodedz,

Credit limit is not the plan rental.

It is the max amount set for your connection.

That is ur bill cannot exceed the preset Credit Limit.

Well the customer care guys dont know anything...

But dacodedz,

Credit limit is not the plan rental.

It is the max amount set for your connection.

That is ur bill cannot exceed the preset Credit Limit.

26687[/snapback]

Dear ashokjp,

Well they didnt told me about the credit limit when I purchased the connection, and how one can use the r-connect w/o any disruption when they are not selling it as separate plan. Tell me one more thing what is the chain between RS 1500 rental and RS 1000 credit limit.

Cheers ........

There may be some confusion, You can pay some additional amount as securtiy deposit, to enhance your credit limit.

In case of FWP PLAN 1500 reliance is taking 1500 as security deposit.

But based on your bill payment and usage your credit limit will automatically increase and moreover they are doing a credit verification which will enable users having their own credit limits depending on their credit status.

Till then the confusion continue..

today is 8th day of my reliance platinum plan usage

my outgoing calls r barred (i hav not made any outgoing call/sms) (only r-connect usage @7.5 hrs per day)

i m unable to connect thru r-connect (all calls hav been blocked by reliance)

they say deposit more money -- credit limit exceeded

just imagine (if one uses r-connect 24 hrs) :-

peak hours : 6am to 10 pm -- 16 hrs @ 50 p = Rs 480

offpeak hours : 10 pm to 6am -- 8 hrs @ 25 p = rs 120

TOTAL = 480+120 = Rs 600 per day

so for 30 days 600 *30 = 18000/-

thus one needs to pay rs 17000/- to increase his credit limit in order to connect to internet 24 hrs for 30 days

thus practically if one wants to connect internet 24 hrs for 30 days -- then he has to deposit rs 17000/- inspite of using platinum (UNLIMITED) plan for internet access

COMPLETELY UNFAIR -- KIND OF CALCULATION SYSTEM of RELIANCE

reliance cust. care says -- initially the charges r calculated as per default plan -- & it will b adjursted in the monthly bill (as per your selected plan --platinum ) -- if credit limit is exceeded then u hav to increase it --- if u want 24hrs internet then u hav to deposit Rs. 17000 to increase your credit limit to Rs 18000/-

inspite of extensive rush to customer care & webWorld -- no way

can anyone giv me a way out?????

I m shocked. i never hear about credit limit in relaince. my calls have never been cut for the need of credit limit. secondly if u have high usgage go for the unlimited plan. i also have never seen internet charges being clubbed in unbill amount. is it really happening with others?

yes i m facing the credit limit problem

cust. care says that by default a person has credit limit of 1000/-

slowly his limit keeps increasing

----------------------------

i paid the unbilled amount and activated my connection

---------------------

this problem can again occur to me

i m worried

I am also the platinum plan user, but my unbilled amount never exceed a single rupee. I also used the Rconnect for around 23 hrs a day and around 1 hr for calling. May be some problem with your account.

[hey all

sorry being late in this discussion. the problem here is credit limit plus rental plan for voice.

Dear

first of all when you have taken platinum plan for unlimited internet the monthly rental for that is Rs. 1500 with 100 sms free but the voice plan got unchanged whether it is 149plan or DAPO you have to pay for the voice plan in additon to platinum plan charges.

And if your credit limit is 1000 how could they leave you to use above 1000. The unbill amount showing 1000+ is because of monthly commited rental which in this case 1500+your voice plan. You haven't required for deposit 18000 for creidt limit purpose.

If you are in Delhi and have any problem in regard of billing in case of Postpaid connection just give me details i will help you out in getting resolution as early as possible.