Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
VivekRaja

Need Rconnect Driver For Windows 2003 Server

Hi Guys,

I'm using Windows 2003 Server, And i want to connect RConnect thru my FWP (LG LSP 340e) on my w2k3 server.

But the RConnect Software not response in w2k3.

How can i install the modem driver on w2k3 server.

Please Help me.

(CC Ppl says there is no way to connect on w2k3, and advise me to change my OS :help: )

Give any idea about it. Any third party softwares or drivers availble for connect the modem on w2k3.

Thank you

I read somewhere in the forum, even without rconnect software you can install FWP on the system.

Like you have to select the default modem as STANDARD 2800

Just try out...

I am using R Connect on Windows 2003. Just download install file for Windows 2000, right click and take property, in comparability mode, choose windows 2000. Now you will be able to install it.

You can also do manual install as Greens told, initially i have done that way. I have first installed on a Win 98 pc, then checked settings, now create same type of connection on windows 2003 manually.

thx netfree.

i already try this one. This technic is working in Lg mobiles. But i ask about LSP 340e. It is not working on this tech., :(

any other suggestions?

For LG-LSP 340E, add Standard 19200 bps modem and add AT+CRM=1;$LGPKT=3 in Modem's Extra Initialization Strings.