Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Scratches in New Whirlpool Fridge and Washing Machine Purchased 2 Days Back!

I bought a new Whirlpool Refrigerator and washing machine. I want to show you some pictures when I received the product at home and what were the problems. Juz have a video along with the pictures. Got too many pictures but uploading the main ones so that any 1 who purchases can have a look 10000 times b4 buying these products when it gets delivered at your place. If one scratch then the value of the product becomes less then half of the price in the grey market as its considered as rejected and its not to be sold by the retailers. But still Vijay Sales oulets do sale it by covering these scratches smartly with lamination so that the customers when buying do not come to know about it. Check these pictures of my fridge and washing machine which costs me Rs. 48500 juz purchased 3 days ago on 12th July 2011. If you check the scratch of the washing machine its so big that it was very smartly covered with the plastic lamination. You wont even come to know at all. You need to be very sharp and have to ask these people to remove the entire plastic and have a look at the piece.

post-11811-0-04558400-1310732772_thumb.j

post-11811-0-92899900-1310732783_thumb.j

post-11811-0-00949300-1310732795_thumb.j

post-11811-0-44365200-1310732807_thumb.j

Ask for replacement and email whirlpool.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Ask for replacement and email whirlpool.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

The earlier piece which came at home had too many scratches and so we complained and ask for replacement on 12th July only. This is the new replacement picture which I received again today on 15th July. I dont have any whirlpool email address. Can anyone of you help me with the main email addresses along with the some big top officials of Whirlpool and Vijay Sales

You can claim replacement from th company.

If the dent/scratch is on the door... they will relace the door.. and if the dent is on the body.. they will replace the whole refrigerator.

I got my replacement like that only.

Bought a LG refrigerator.. defect from the very first day.. gas leaked out of the compressor. Filed a complint in LG CC. Then n.ext day LG executive came and told me either get the compressor refilled or get a replacement which might take 15 to 20 days.

Immediately called the delaler from whom I purchased the refrigerator. Asked him to replace LG one with whirlpool (which was a better model).

The deaer sent me a factory second model(whirlpool).. the box dint even had the barcode label/sticker with model number and serial number.

Called the dealer. He came to my place.. made few more dents on the body and called customer care and filed a complaint on my behalf. And I got a relacement within 10 days.. directly from the CNF .. brand new shining piece.

You could do the same. If there is dent/scratch on the door only then put some more on the body yourself.

Inform the dealer about the faulty product and file a complain with CC.

A whirlpool representative will come to ur place and check the product, and then you will get replacement within 10 days.

S#it happens! But don't worry. Your product will be replaced

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

The scratch is on top of the door and on the backside of the door which I have told them and have send them the email. So now they were saying to me that "Tumhare Man me ek time baith gaya kharab hai toh abhi tum kitna bhi achha bejenge toh tum kuch na kuch nuska nikaloge hi".

Now I have kept both the refrigerators at my place along with the new washing machine and have told them either give me back my money or else I wont give the product back. Bcoz the way they spoke now doesn't seem good and they thought we were like all other customers. But they did not knew whom they were delaing with.

Make some dent on the body and call customer care and tell them that dealer is a cheat and they have delivered you factory second product for the price of new and ask for replacement.

tell them that you talked to the dealer but he irresponsibly said that I should contact customer care.

If only the refrigerator door is having scratches then they will replace the door only. But if the body is having scratches and dents on the sides they have to replace whole refrigerator.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk