Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Pulkit Gupta

Need Help To Unbrick Motorola Atrix

Hi guys need ur urgent help. i have briked my new motorola atrix :'( :'( :'( and i need ur help in unbriking it...

i m in the same state as the starter of this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1164551

i have searched almost whole xda but i couldnt find a sure shot solution for my problem as every thing so too much cofusing.. after reading so much on XDA i came to this conclusion that my atrix is not hard bricked and can be un bricked as i have the fastboot and rsd options available...

i am afraid of trying any thing without much knowledge as this can result in hard bricked atrix...

can any one here please help me out in this

i have also gone through this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1160408

i dont know what to do.. what will exactly work... should i unlock the bootloader and then cmw and try flashing rom. as sugested in second page of first link or i should again try sdf file through rsd??????

please guys help... i need ur help urgently ..... please help :sos: :sos: :unsurehelp: :unsurehelp:

Connect to your PC on Fastboot. Install drivers & You will get 'fastboot USB' on Phone.

Use fastboot.exe to flash fresh stock ROM.

it doesnt show fastboot usb on ph..

and can u please provide me in detail about " Use fastboot.exe to flash fresh stock ROM"

Phone will show Fastboot USB after you connect it to PC & Have all fastboot drivers installed on PC.

I dont know about Atrix. But most Phones support Fastboot flashing.

Google for 'fastboot flash atrix'

^^^^^ my bad it will show on moto-fastboot only. will try it

Prerequisites

AT&T Atrix 4G with and UNLOCKED bootloader tongue.gif ( I think if Bootloader is not unlocked so this should not be tried)

Windows OS x64/x86

Motorola drivers installed cool.gif

parin bhai now also bootloader can be unlocked through fastboot.. i m avoiding it till i m 100% sure it should be done...

i think u should try than because bhi to halat sudhrne ka koi chance kaha hai

Sorry to hear. Is fastboot connecting? If your bootloader is S-OFF and unlocked then you can flash a recovery directly from it. All the best.

finally its done :D:cheer: :cheer: ... now i am relaxed. i unlocked the bootloader through fastboot and just gave the command for reboot and it was done... it was not hard bricked. thanks all for the help and support... :signthankspin:

Good :)

Fastboot is the best. I don't do flashing from SD card now. Use Fastboot only.

^^^^ yess

it took just 15 mins and the problem was solved... and now the bootloader is unlocked and i can root it but i am happy with what i am having, now dont wanna take more risks....

Edited by pulkitgupta3195

:D

I know you don't want to take risk, But will take risk.. Coz we all have 'kida' to mess-up with the phone.. Correct ??

:D

I know you don't want to take risk, But will take risk.. Coz we all have 'kida' to mess-up with the phone.. Correct ??

solah aana satya kapil bhai......kuch na kuch keeda to karna hi hai....kuch nahi to changing rom....became kinda "flasholic".

Yesterday night went into palm pre plus unlocking...bt volla it was successful.

Pulkit Bhai....I'm working on your issue....I'm sure by tomorrow you will get your atrix unbricked. :)

Edit : Didn't read Pulkit's last post on first page. :)

Pulkit Bhai....I'm working on your issue....I'm sure by tomorrow you will get your atrix unbricked. :)

Edit : Didn't read Pulkit's last post on first page. :)

sir ji its already unbricked... :cheers:

Mubaarak ho.....pulkit bhai.....:)

u r absolutely right kapil bhai thats why i got my atrix bricked the very same day i received it... kida hi hai sare fasad ki jadd

thanks honest ji and thanks for taking pain to help me... :signthankspin:

you all know~! its a super relief and happy moment,, if anything wrong happens with our phones and den we it back to "working"

awesome ppl!

:)