Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mehool

Untethered iPhone Jailbreak

Jailbreak for iPhone3GS, iPhone4, Iphone4-CDMA, iPad1, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 4G is out now

i am posting the link for that

http://blog.iphone-dev.org/

very thankfull for they and @pod2g for making this possible

and he is currently working on iPhone 4s Untethered jailbreak

hopefull he will give us a new year gift

• Like 1

Thats a good news, going to try it tonight.

That's really a good news for lot of iPhone users

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Is it possible to Unlock GSM in Sprint/Verizon Iphone 4S to be used in India for GSM? If yes what could be the price of unlocking.

Little off topic but:

Has anyone faced a problem where you have to enter akey in iphone4 cdma once every 4-5 days or so ?

It stops making or receiving calls suddenly and starts again once i have entered akey.

I haven't connected to itunes & done any update etc. Only games/apps are installed from app mkt on the phone itself over wifi.

Amitabh

yes some times suddenly a key goes off - once i rectified this by resetting the set and restoring it, but be aware that MIN also swipes some times doing this keep it handy - if it goes off there is a solution to write it back without OTAF in JB iPhone -

Amitabh

yes some times suddenly a key goes off - once i rectified this by resetting the set and restoring it, but be aware that MIN also swipes some times doing this keep it handy - if it goes off there is a solution to write it back without OTAF in JB iPhone -

Thanks a lot Doc. I was worried its some problem specific to my handset. Not much of an issue if its with everyone.

akey i put with ##2539 etc. I haven't needed to put min again but just in case its required, can you tell me where to find the min procedure ?

Does the above JB process mean i can now install ios5 on iphone cdma ? or will that still have sms etc problems ?

Since you are the resident iphone expert now, Can i install apps purchased from one itunes account (for different device) onto a second itunes account (for this phone) ?

Amitabh yes some times suddenly a key goes off - once i rectified this by resetting the set and restoring it, but be aware that MIN also swipes some times doing this keep it handy - if it goes off there is a solution to write it back without OTAF in JB iPhone -

Thanks a lot Doc. I was worried its some problem specific to my handset. Not much of an issue if its with everyone. akey i put with ##2539 etc. I haven't needed to put min again but just in case its required, can you tell me where to find the min procedure ? Does the above JB process mean i can now install ios5 on iphone cdma ? or will that still have sms etc problems ? Since you are the resident iphone expert now, Can i install apps purchased from one itunes account (for different device) onto a second itunes account (for this phone) ?

I shall let you know MIN when you want

yes you can install ios5 on coma set and then JB it iOS till 5.0.1

no you can not transfer apps purchased from other iOS device to other - each time apps are installed its verified - the option is to get already cracked apps and use in many device