Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ssr

Have U Paid Ur RIM Bill?

Hi

Any one getting call from RIM enquiring about u'r bill payment.

From last 3,4 months I am getting this irritating call from RIM.

And that too they are asking in a way that I haven’t paid from ages.

Last time she was asking me whether she can send a person to collect the bill :P

and since I will always pay online I rejected it.

This month I got 2 call with in 15 days.

Any one knows what is this new process?

Pretty old thing! I gave them a stern reply, and that probably stopped them calling me!

I think there is some problem with their accounting spftware or some goofup. Even after paying regularly in their WW still I am getting reminders for not paying last months bills together with the threatening calls. This I am receiving from their Kolkatta office. Whenever I contacted *333, their reply was " there are upgradation going on . so please call after some time" Any how at last I got confirmation of my payment message today at 5.00 p.m.

Well this is the case with most operators

For my airtel con. they call 10 days before bill date asking me to pay the bill.. this happens every month.

Everytime they offer to send a person immediately to collect the amount :blink:

stupid people. They are always harrasing good customers. Did you guys hear about the citybank fiasco? People got really angry by bad behavior, threatening calls. They treat customers like trash > :blink:

I know it gets irritating at times coz I've recived such calls on roaming too... but now I reject all the calls what I recieve from the reliance no's.....

Anyways guys look at the positive side I got three such calls from nearest reliance WW... spoke to the representative at length now we are good friends we go out on weekends together... so don't point out mistakes in whatever reliance does may be u get a friend who has got all free outgoing and you can speak to her at the companies cost....

may be u get a friend who has got all free outgoing and you can speak to her at the companies cost....

28083[/snapback]

Lucky You :P:blink:

This is another scam from the bill collectors appointed by reliance, they whisk your actual bill before it comes to you and call you to find out whether you paid your bill or not, if not, simply sit back at home and relax, the guy from the collector comes to you with your bill and take payment from you... well it is good if that goes into this way. for me, I am not getting my bills since last 4+ months (after this bill collectors came into action), before there was no problem for more than 1 year. Now it has become pain in **s because they dont send me bill in time, nor they come to collect bill before due date so that reliance can simply add Rs25/- into your next bill for late payment. Thanks god, I have surrendered all my 3 mobile connections well in advance and went back to GSM. The only one relation I have with reliance now is with my FWP. If this going to continue, I am seriously thinking about switching my service provider for basic service too :blink:

The most simple thing in this is to say that you have paid the bill I used to get these calls but now I say I have paid the bills then they do not bother u and do not even check whether u have paid the bill or not

Regarding Rs 25 as late payment charges they should not take it from pioneer customers as we have prepaid the money On this account I get this Rs 25 waived everytime

I know it gets irritating at times coz I've recived such calls on roaming too... but now I reject all the calls what I recieve from the reliance no's.....

Anyways guys look at the positive side I got three such calls from nearest reliance WW... spoke to the representative at length now we are good friends we go out on weekends together... so don't point out mistakes in whatever reliance does may be u get a friend who has got all free outgoing and you can speak to her at the companies cost....

28083[/snapback]

FLIRT GURUU!!!! :'(

Hey if u r starting any coaching classes for this, plz lemme know.. :'(

reliance does may be u get a friend who has got all free outgoing and you can speak to her at the companies cost....

demo plans will be converted to prepaid. ask your friend.

FLIRT GURUU!!!!  :praise:

Hey if u r starting any coaching classes for this, plz lemme know..  ;)

28134[/snapback]

Hey no coaching... just that I spoke to someone and we became friends... Some thing happened with me today let me write it down probly I'll start a new thread for that....

reliance does may be u get a friend who has got all free outgoing and you can speak to her at the companies cost....

demo plans will be converted to prepaid. ask your friend.

28143[/snapback]

Didn't really get your problem reply back in details I can check this up got lots a friend in Reliance WW also in the coy... can't assure help but can really help u with information...

I too used to get similar calls asking for payment. On most o the ocessions without even despatching bills.

Few times I had to behave rude. These days I reject all calls with Restricted Number, which are from Relaince Call Centre. No time for flirting friends........