Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chandramauli

Switching from Moto C131 to Nokia 2280

Hi everyone !!

I am using a Moto C131 and would like to switch over to a Nokia 2280, is it possible ?

thnx

I doubt... no provisions yet to switch within B/W handsets... u can still try at the webworld n let us know...

Incase they say tht u cannot, ask them, not even if u r ready to pay the complete charges for the phone?

;) Even i would be interested in switching on to nokia coz no Rworld and rconnect options in c131, no ringtones can be downloaded. My friend has a nokia postpaid connection and he can download ringtones from rworld and i cant. So damn boring.

give the c131 to someone you dont like...go for nokia, now itz available for Rs.2499.00 with four recharge coupons.

My friend has a nokia postpaid connection and he can download ringtones from rworld and i cant

never heard tht! Check up before goin for it... I guess its not possible to dl ringtones from R-World for NOKIA 2280.

Anyways, i dont think u can ever get handset upgrade options with PREPAID. Coz if there was a SIM card, then there wouldn't have been a problem ever. Wht u could do is inquire with WW whether if u give this handset to someone else n get a new one for urself ... if they would shift the no. from the old one to the new one? i dont see tht as a big issue... Try it out..

buy a nokia.

get the esn and min with a key or motorola

burn it to nokia

done

Handset upgradation is not possible from black and white to black and white i suppose. In prepaid there is no such facility as if for now :rolleyes:

Wat he meant was to buy a cdma reliance compatible phone of your choice and clone your existing connection into the new one..

Thats not a legal upgradation i suppose, still its worth an alternative

Legal upgradation should be possible thru reliance webworld. Yes they flash the program for upgradations.

But officialy they have yet to start the service.

No they dont allow upgradation of b/w handset to another b/w handset ^_^

The only option is to sell the Motorola mobile to some one (it will be lil hard) and get a Nokia Mobile........