Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

R World Applications

Hi friends,

I am attaching a file listing various Rworld applications and their availability on various handsets. This will help many of us to choose the handset.

Please update the file and avoid commenting.

thanx ashok. :blink:

Edited by Saurav

While uploading excel files, first zip it and then upload.. :'(

thanx ashok i have uploade file

• Like 1

Hi Ashok and all,

I saw your spreadsheet outlining the kind of applications that can run on various phone models . I am trying to do some research on Mobile contents in India.I have some requests if you can help.....

1. Can I get to Know the file size of each application that are offered in Rworld?

2. Earlier i remember Rworld use to offer Music Downloads....are they still there? If so, What is the player that is used to playback Music? and what are the music formats (MP3, AACetc.,) that are supported by this player?

Do you know anybody in Bangalore who has done some reverse engineering and found out all about these and can give me inputs on these?

thanks

Balu

Applications offered in Rworld are generally small midlets of size not exceeding 100 kb on an avg (I guess that was the max)

They are digitally signed content requiring server side authentication (normally).

Music downloads were offered thro propertiary video file format ( I guess using EVDO compression ... not quite sure).