Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ani_meher

No News For Long...

Reliance, who used to storm market in last year after every few months or so, seems to be lying low for last few months. With no announcements of any new plans, launches of any new handsets, or for that sake, anything new, other than additions and improvements like the Rs440 card and double talk-time. I mean, are there any new schemes and phones coming or what?

Any inside scoop?

Yeah, not much new promotions these days except for massive expansion drive of their network all over India. And the family fued could have dented Mukesh's plans too !

They have a number of "announcements" in the pipeline. Sadly its all getting delayed to a number of reasons. Family feud would be top amongst them because of the importance Infocom has got in the barganing.

But we can look forward to broadband, evdo, dual mode (cdma & gsm compatible) handsets and hopefully handsets that wont burn your fingers if you talk to long on it!

But we can look forward to broadband, evdo, dual mode (cdma & gsm compatible) handsets and hopefully handsets that wont burn your fingers if you talk to long on it!

28957[/snapback]

Dual mode handsets ... dats new, any news about their launch? also when r evdo services being launched?

Yeah, not much new promotions these days except for massive expansion drive of their network all over India. And the family fued could have dented Mukesh's plans too !

28941[/snapback]

In the post about reliance massive expansion, I didn't see Maharashtra anywhere. Is it there?

And I read that Mukesh is given the ownership of RIM. Any news?

In the post about reliance massive expansion, I didn't see Maharashtra anywhere. Is it there?

28961[/snapback]

Check this link