Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shabz

Power Recycling Of Mobile

Whenever there is a problem in the handset the RCC guys say to do power recycling by switching off the mobile and then taking out the battery and then after few minutes to put back the battery and then restart the mobile Most of the time the problem is solved by this power recycling

Can somebody explain what this does and why it is to be done coz I cannot understand how taking out the battery solves the problem.

Whenever there is a problem in the handset the RCC guys say to do power recycling by switching off the mobile and then taking out the battery and then after few minutes to put back the battery and then restart the mobile Most of the time the problem is solved by this power recycling

Can somebody explain what this does and why it is to be done coz I cannot understand how taking out the battery solves the problem.

30558[/snapback]

Ahh its damn simble shabz. When u switch off ur mobile, all the crap data in the main memory gets erazed. The memory is same as the ram of the pc. Once u switch off ur pc, all the applications which u were running previously gets erazed automatically. This is because ram is a versatile memory. On the other hand, u have hard disk which stores data even when pc is off.

So u c, when u switch off the mobile, its erazes any bad sector or corrupt data on ur mobiles memory. In case of my nokia 2280 handset also, sometimes while excessive r world surfing, i get an application error and r world closes off. After sometime the mobile switches off and then restarts automatically. Then it works fine. Got it? :o

OK Rohit I got you but what is the use of taking out the battery how does it help in taking out the junk files (bad sectors whatever)

When u take out the battery, there is no power. And when there is no power, the temporary memory gets cleared. It helps because it is an easy way to kinda refresh the mobile phones memory.