Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
samking

Any Software For Lg Lsi-110

Hi all you tech gurus! You guys seem to be doing some wonderful stuff with these phones..what will all the directory structures, etc..

So here's one for you, I couldn't find anything much on this site for my phone...

I have bought the LG LSI-110, the new cordless-type FWP

I have the data cable that connects to its base unit to USB which I use for loggin on to the net using the R-Connect dialer.

I want to know if there is any software which I can use to read/send SMS's and manage the phonebook (to start with...)

The basic thing I am looking for is at least to use the PC to type and send SMS's using the Reliance phone. the phone's own interface for SMS is just too sad, it's got no T9 and if you stop typing for ~20 secs, it quits to the main screen and the half-typed message is lost.

I have a Nokia 6610 which I connect to via IR and can manage the phone directly from the PC. I am looking for something similar for this LG phone also, though I know it won't be as comprehensive as the Nokia s/w, even SMS and phonebook mgmt will do.

There is also one problem with this phone, when the battery goes down and you are talking, it starts beeping REALLY LOUD! It bloody tears my ear apart and rings in my brains out! I want to know if there is anyway to disable this beep, or at least reduce the volume.

What about ringtones? is it possible to put any custom ones on this phone? If yes, where do I get them?

-Sam