Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
shseraj

Nokia 2280 Development Platform

Hello all.. i'm new to this forum. I work for CDMA telecom operator in Bangladesh. Currently we have a lot of Nokia 2280 mobile set in our market. I want to develop games and other application for this specific Nokia 2280 mobile set. Now i would like to know Nokia 2280 Technical Specs. More specifically

1.i want to know Nokia 2280 belongs to which series of nokia? Is it in series 40 or other? 2.Moreover which MIDP i should use? MIDP1.0 or MIDP2.0?

3.How to start develop application for this model as a novice?

Regards

Sahrear

Hello all.. i'm new to this forum. I work for CDMA telecom operator in Bangladesh. Currently we have a lot of Nokia 2280 mobile set in our market. I want to develop games and other application for this specific Nokia 2280 mobile set. Now i would like to know Nokia 2280 Technical Specs. More specifically

1.i want to know Nokia 2280 belongs to which series of nokia? Is it in series 40 or other? 2.Moreover which MIDP i should use? MIDP1.0 or MIDP2.0?

3.How to start develop application for this model as a novice?

Regards

Sahrear

31754[/snapback]

If u have the patience .. u can check the specifiactions on the DADP ... or else u can contact me and i will try to search around for u.

visit nokia forums at nokia.com