Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
meetmoini

Damaged Display

:'( Hi Guys!

I have a LG RD5130 which i purchased 2 months back unfortunately it fell from second floor and display was damaged ,i took it to the LG authorized service center and they say that i haev to replace the PCB ,which is almost 90% the cost of a new phone, I also have a LG RD2030 and i want to program it with the number that is have on my 5130 mobile ,i went to webworld to get somehelp on that but they denied my request to programm it on the 2030. I am an electronic engineer and i have programmed many cdma and gsm phone ,i need some help on converting a RSN to and ESN and also i want to know how can i get the MIN of my phone on the BOX i have the RSN,MDN,MSN and SKU numbers can some one help in converting these to standard ESN and MIN, if i get some help on these i would be greatful, I can program the rest.

Thanks and Regards,

RUIN KING. :ph34r:

not actually impossible.... but comes on the verge of "Cloning" or rather it is in itself cloning ... but sorry dude ... no such discussions openly here.

there are many other forums catering to such topics.... I've tried some such info... Search around.

right, some Googling will help :'(

Closing topic