Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sat

Pc Sync Problem

Hi,

when ever i try sync with lg desktop lite software it gives an err "I^.dll" not found any solutions or workarounds ?

Satendra

Which Operating System are you using ?

I got it checked at lg service centre ... Rconnect is working but he says some hardware problem ... he will replace some hardware next week .. lets hope it gets rectified ...

Thanks guys for replying

Hi all

I hv LG 6130 and the PC Sync S/w LGLINK works good.

But I can only transfer images from the phone and I cannot find the options to Transfer SMS, Speeddial, Avatars,etc

I even tried reinstalling the s/w. It does not help.

awaiting reply

Rgds

Hi...

I connected rd 6130 with a usb cable ( installed all drivers & link softwares) , but my computer says " no response from phone " . I want to transfer the photoes to system. Pls help me....

Binoy.

hi

i am having the same problem i think that they are not providing the same utilties as shown in the help contents they are giving the image transfer software.

here i have solution for u . u r using pc sync u have to first run the lg desktop and then it will ask ur password at starting and after connection it will ask again ur password then u have to cancel that one witout entering password and then connect lg link at the same time by clossing the lg desktop then u will see that it will work for u but u will be able to transfer only the images not other utilites i think that this information be sufficient for u .my email id is parveenster@gmail.com

vishal, wats the problem?

I tried all different sorts of PC Sync available [tried it from links got from here as well as from LG site]. None of these junk LG s/w is able to detect my phones (neither the RD2030 or 2130). It seems [iMHO] it never works for USB ports. Bitpim and Reliance modem works fine through the USB port.