Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
compenn

Share ur RIM Numbers...

:Chulo: well i have done like this....i have made many groups and like wise made 2 groups....

one is groups of rimwebians and other is other friends thus when other friends send SMS i send to rimwebians and when i receive SMS from rimwebians i send to my other friends in this way i try not to send repeat SMS as all the SMS which we receive from Rimwebians are at the same time received by us all so no need to further distribute the Same SMS again............

i think its a nice idea......hows it... :)

i am sure u will agree and if nice will adopt :D

Well I logged on to say the same thing... no use forwarding the msg u received from our group only as there is every probability that if such the case you'll receive one copy of the same msg from everyone in the list and then multiply it with the number of msg flowing in traffic.

As regarding sms storage capacities nokia people can use their PC to store and send msgs from PC but otherwise better would be to filter the msgs and send only those u feel like says "Yes, this one is a relly good one..." that way quality would flow and sms inboxes will also not explode with burden after all what's use putting effort in sending a msg others would delete even before reading fully.

@ Mr Flop

come on mannn wats ur no?lets enjoy together :D

You can either PM your number or publish ur number here I'll be in touch.

oye ALI thats why me not getting ur sms no a days, yaar dont delete ur old buddy list for new one.

Add me guys 09324098544

Edited by munnamobile

add me too ... ali already sends me his lot :D

PS : anyone who uses my old number - the one that ends with a 27465 please update my new number :)

cheers

ashok

:D well i have done like this....i have made many groups and like wise made 2 groups....

good idea implemented it :D

yup @Mr_Flop add me to ur list buddy :- 9892008828

oye ALI thats why me not getting ur sms no a days, yaar dont delete ur old buddy list for new one.

Add me guys 09324098544

sadik i wanna be in ur list tooo

Edited by abhay

Hi all,

Ali and vikalp have added me to their lists. Thanks to them.

Others can also add me in their list 93806 96735 is my number. And if anyone wants to send LMS or picture messages, 98844 29968 is my GSM number. (as it is not receivable on Reliance, or is it?)

One request to members here is to not forward SMSs received from Rimwebians, because all of us would be in the list already and this will mean same SMS received from many members. Like vakalp said earlier create two lists one for RW and the other for other friends. Send SMSs received from one list to another and if possible not within the same list. I hope this will be acceptable to all here. No compulsions. Feel free.

Thanks

P.S.: If anyone here can advise how to use the 6265 with a PC for sending/receiving SMSs, please post here the procedure.

Hey...

My inbox is flooded with shayris. Actually I am not a great lover of shayris and sometimes it irritates me. I am not interested in receiving shayris. Dont count me for shayris, and if you think that its not possible; you can remove my number from your group-list. My number is 9372405129.

Edited by MOBILE FAN

P.S.: If anyone here can advise how to use the 6265 with a PC for sending/receiving SMSs, please post here the procedure.

ashok might be knowing the trick :D

Hey...

My inbox is flooded with shayris. Actually I am not a great lover of shayris and sometimes it irritates me. I am not interested in receiving shayris. Dont count me for shayris, and if you think that its not possible; you can remove my number from your group-list. My number is 9372405129.

@MOBILE FAN it would be better that u delete the msg's u don't like i don't think its possible for any1 2send u the msg's separately

BTW i liked many of the shayaris/msg's vikalp , ali, mahesh, kumaar sent today !!! man my i received around 50+ msg's from DAPO group today this groups coool :D

vikalp did a gr88 job creating this group !!

ALI bhai itne sms late kahan se ho :D

Edited by abhay

i am loving it.

I think u people are going to make my sms count (output) crossing 50000/month. :(

@Munnamobile

dear sadiq its very difficult to manage d huge lists of noS .still I try to send to max noS.you just send a single sms daily as a reminder.

@ashok

ashok since u have posted ur no here now u r going to face repeation of smses.I was already sending u d TOP ones.

@ Flop

i have PM my no. just check it & start sending

:(......................S.M.S...........................yeh pyar hai badi.......

i wish u all will get adicted and when we stop getting SMS we will miss it so guys continue to rock like this and i wish one day people will....really wanted to join this group....

but again guys try to be both senders and not just receivers....

i am sending less SMS just as i know ali has already send to all so...i am just sending the new ones which i get from other sources.....

well again thanks to all the contributing members...

good luck....

ali make ur record we are with you.....

Right now - I'm away from a dedicated connection ... once I'm back in Mumbai (around the 13th) I'll send a message to a DAPO list that I will Make on my mobile :(

cheers

ashok

i am loving it.

I think u people are going to make my sms count (output) crossing 50000/month. :(

Sir,

kindly add my number also to your sms list.........the no is mentioned in PM 2 U

Regards

Soham

i am loving it.

I think u people are going to make my sms count (output) crossing 50000/month. :)

Sir,

kindly add my number also to your sms list.........the no is mentioned in PM 2 U

Regards

Soham

okk doctor saheb,its added but plz try to maintain d group by sending max smses. :)

Add me also, please,I have got a 180 card on this no 9323589633 :)

well am facing problems for the first time on my 2030.. now going in for 2865.. so that sms cd be sent easily from the rimweb list

okk doctor saheb,its added but plz try to maintain d group by sending max smses. :)

Ok buddy will contribute but cant promise more than 2-3 msg per day...........are you aiming for some limca or guinness record..................maybe we can try and get RIMWEB SMS group into record books what do you say.............................

Regards

Soham

Edited by drsoham

@DrSoham

Ok buddy will contribute but cant promise more than 2-3 msg per day...........are you aiming for some limca or guinness record..................maybe we can try and get RIMWEB SMS group into record books what do you say.............................

Regards

Soham

arre nahi yar koyi rec nahi banana.I was just asking it so that we can maintain d longer relations(SMS).

Edited by drali2

@DrSoham

Regards

Soham

arre nahi yar koyi rec nahi banana.I was just asking it so that we can maintain d longer relations(SMS)

ALI i just wanted to ask........(as the advertisement of finolex pipes)....................yeh SMS kahaan sey ata hai...... :GirandoOjos:

:P anyways .....we ALL should give you "RED and WHITE" Appreciation AWARD......for this.....as u deserve it... :clap:

@ vikalp

even ur output is quite high & i think every member of this group is sending a lot. you did a gr8 job by bringing us together. :P

lets try to maintain it forever.

@ vikalp

even ur output is quite high & i think every member of this group is sending a lot. you did a gr8 job by bringing us together. :clap:

lets try to maintain it forever.

yes sure and we all can be friends in real life some day............. :P

Hi Guys,

Was reading all the posts, Figured out 1 thing that Later It might become difficult for people to get numbers and search for it. I have compiled a excel file for all numbers available till now on this topic. Will try to keep it updated or else anyone can just pick up the file update and post it again with the Date mentioned in the filename so we know when was the file last updated and check out any numbers came on the posts after that.

Cheers,

Chirag

DAPO_SMS_Group_6th_Nov.zip

@Chirag

Excel sheet is a good idea,beautiful,thanks