Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abhilashd

Switch Backlight Off When Using Rconnect In Rd6130

Hi,

Can anyone tell me any way to turn off the back light while using RConnect in LG RD6130.

It is displaying sending/receiving progress bars while I am connected.

The backlight is on during the entire duration of the connect time.

Regards

Abhilash

u cant!

Is it consuming so much battery? Any issues on connecting it wid the charger simultaneously?

Its works fine when I use RConnect with charger. But the phone becomes a bit hot (quite a bit, I should say). Probably the charging could be one of the contributing factors. So I feel switching backlight off might help.

Anyway, Thanks for the reply.

Becoming hot is because of the charging, i agree. But i guess the battery lasts quite better. How well does it last for R-Connect?

Lithium-Ion batts are not known to heat up while charging! Chances are that its the LEDs and/or something else that is causing the heating. In fact since the ph is being used for R-connect; its v likely its the usage itself thats causing heating...

Edited by raccoon

Lithium-Ion batts are not known to heat up while charging!

37815[/snapback]

Dunno wat the rule says, but the phone does heat up while it gets charged. And the LED is completely off then....

It gets blackened out...

I guess the Charging control circuit inside the handset is the heat generator and not the battery itself.

After all, the control circuit has to pass the charging curent (of the order of an ampere or half) through its transistors which causes heating.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me any way to turn off the back light while using RConnect in LG RD6130.

It is displaying sending/receiving progress bars while I am connected.

The backlight is on during the entire duration of the connect time.

Regards

Abhilash

37638[/snapback]

;) And I've to keep the Backlite in "Always On" mode before going to connect to see those Bars!

It's a bliss buddy don't worry too much for the heat! Enjoy the light!

is it possible to charge phone while using rconnect?

I always keep my LG RD2030 on the desktop charger and connect the set to my PC with Serial Cable for R-Connect. I keep the backlight in "Always On" mode before connecting. I've seen the chrger's light go Red after for charging after a while and then turn into Green again. It goes on as a continious process but as the Power for running the Phone comes directly from the Charger the LED glows Green for longer than it goes Red.