Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shamkumarp

Headers To Send Sms Message As Bookmark Via Web

send via Web as what ? If you have WAP, then upload the book mark page (code it in WML) to a webserver and access it from the WAP browser of your GSM/CDMA handset.

Or are u asking the long before dealt topic of ... sending a message to the mobile from the internet (with the web url in it?)

Cheers

Ashok

hi, Admin and ashok thank for replying please read ahead

let me explain you clearly actually i have got a push url by using what i can send messages to any mobile phones.

by using that url i used to send ringtones in hexa format by adding headers like //SCKL1581 for nokia

and i have tried the same method to other reliance like LG, samsung but the ringtones are comming like text messages not like ringtones

but i have observed india times... they are providing ringtones to all reliance (CDMA) handsets the procedured what i have observed is

they will send a text message and as we open that text message automatically the ringtone will get downloaded through R-WOrld

can anybdy please help me how can i send ringtones to other Reliance Handsets (Other Then Reliance Nokia)

Visit This link it may help in fixing this prob

http://csoft.co.uk/sms/api/http_to_sms.htm

Thankx in advance

Regards

Edited by shamkumarp

hmm ... lemme think. Do u have bitpim around ? and are u able to access the filesystem using Gagin / Bitpim, if yes please check up the newly recd. SMS. (I think a 2130 can help a little... as it is known that its fs can be accessed thro bitpim)

Cheers

Ashok