Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
inertin

Usb To Serial Driver For Akasaki Lgrd2030/2130

I have installed Netcom USB Data Cable for my LGRD2130 with prolific chip set drivers; but prolific drivers are not working for the AKASAKI cable I bought yesterday... Is akasaki cable having Prolific chipset only; or of any other company?

My USB DEVICE ID for AKASAKI Cable is "VID_10AB&PID_10C5" which is listed for MCCI Drivers from a russian site; but MCCI Drivers are for Samsung Wireless Phones...

The Prolific site says they are dealing with only "VID_067B&PID_2303" and it is indeed so; as my netcom USB cable (which works) is showing the same USB VID/PID. So; which company really owns this VID/PID; and how do I install the akasaki cable usb to serial port ??? I believe some people in this forum are having the AKASAKI cable for LGRD 2130; so it would be nice to hear from them...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thank you...

I got it at last... It is the VID of USI Company Ltd.; but the drivers are made by Silicon Labs. There is a USB to UART Bridge controller CP2102 chip. Had to rewrite the inf and vxd files a little; but it installed the UART bridge and it connects okay... But it is not USB Charging !!! (:

Thank you everyone for your patience...

Peace...

gr8 to hear about ur success ... could u please post the drivers over? including the original and modded infs ?

btw in most of the cases vxd's are exe header-holders ... so what do u mean by re-writing them ? u mean.. u've used w32dasm / 16ksm ? or did u try a res-edit (in which case .. i do not call it re-written) please elaborate this part a little

Cheers

Ashok

gr8 to hear about ur success ... could u please post the drivers over? including the original and modded infs ?

btw in most of the cases vxd's are exe header-holders ... so what do u mean by re-writing them ? u mean.. u've used w32dasm / 16ksm ? or did u try a res-edit (in which case .. i do not call it re-written) please elaborate this part a little

Cheers

Ashok

39273[/snapback]

My USB cables comes up as VID_6547&PID_0232 and I cant find the driver for it. Where can I get the driver? :)

My USB cables comes up as VID_6547&PID_0232 and I cant find the driver for it. Where can I get the driver? :help:

Me too! I am desperately looking for these drivers. Please, anyone?

My USB cables comes up as VID_6547&PID_0232 and I cant find the driver for it. Where can I get the driver? :Decepcionado:

Me too! I am desperately looking for these drivers. Please, anyone?

Hi, Friends, I have got this AKASAKI USB Data Cable (for LG 2030) . The drivers supplied with do not work and even during installation WINDOWS XP gives warnings that Software not WINDOWS LOGO certified. But I continued anyway.

Please help me out.