Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
IC£MAN

Rimweb Meets!

Yupsie tupsie ta da .... aye aye sir .... bole toh... rapchik event hona mangta hai... koi kami nahin!

aur aaee bhai ... nahin aaya naa .... khopdi udaa dalega saale ka! samjha kya ? aur ek baat ... aanaich mangta hai ... kuch mach mach kiya naa ... dimag ka bhajiya fry bana dalega! kya bolta hai chirag bhai! saath dega naa?

hehe ... getting into real "Mumbaiyya spirit" hehe :P

Cheers

Ashok

Let's have a All India meet......Let's do it in the New Delhi ( Capital of the Country). How about that????? :help:

Mumbai is a better choice ... coz of it being the Financial Capital of India...

hehe :help:

AshokSoft

We all never had such a meet or get together as such.

Since this is the first time.

Let it happen,

then we will think about conducting else and how things to be done and all.

let the first one go ! :help:

Hi everyone!

Suggestion given by the Mukul is fantastic but I think this is not possible in present situation. As regarding my previous post, we have only four or five for Delhi meet and about 9-10 members for Mumbai meet. I already send some posts to our respective rimwebians regarding this meet but did not satisfied by their response.

But I thought it’s a starting and we will be more when we meet next time.

Thanks and Take Care!

WE have about 121 members from mumbai ... and invites with details will be going out within a day or two ... I will keep the forum ticking about the details. We expect a turn up of at least 1/4th so about 31 users is what we expect.

Cheers

Ashok

That is a good figure for Mumbai meet. I hope We in Delhi should have atleast Minimum of 10 Members. Rajan and Pankaj you guys can keep the forum ticking regarding the same.

hi Friends,

Great to see all the enthusiasm, now i feel that this group is really alive & kicking.

Just a suggestion to the mods, why not have different representative's for different cities, just like we have ashok { great job mate } taking care of mumbai.

ps: Hey delhi and bangalore members i am gonna be meeting all of you guys soon.

Best Of Luck.

We ROCK.

How I wish I could be @ the Mumbai meet.

But I am going to miss it because of my work commitments (yes guys I would be working on October 2 too - that is the price one pays for getting a PhD, I guess).

Only way I could be at the meet is if it is held somewhere in the close vicinity of IITB. Maybe next time we will have a meet somehwere near my place, and then I would be there too :praise:

Welcome to the team Sajo ... U will receive a personalized invite shortly!!!

Cheers

Ashok

But I am going to miss it because of my work commitments (yes guys I would be working on October 2 too - that is the price one pays for getting a PhD, I guess).

42353[/snapback]

In all, how much time can u spend for this meet? Let me see if we can work out something special for u! :praise: Are mornings better? Late night? u put ur choices, we'll fix ways!

Hey buddies ... some change in venue, in order to ensure convinience to people from the western line as well harbour line, and also since there has been some technical issue (Taj Radio club does not take in Guests on saturdays and sundays...)

So the Venue has been temporarily decided to be "JOGGERS PARK" in "Bandra Bandstand" what say guys ?

Annish ... the message is out to the forum, chirag, puneet ... can u make it to bandstand ? try .... at least for an hour or so .... we all wanna meet u also buddy ... last time also I could not meet u when I was down at the IIT campus...

Cheers

Ashok

Wherever, Whenever,

Ill be there :(

Ashok just remind me once on 1st.

Hey great to see this thread, especially when I am logging in after a gap of few days.....

Just take care....2nd October is a dry day....so start stocking the booze from now only... :(

Hick Hick...

While the meet is in progress ... no alcohol ... and nothing to eat ... coz in Joggers Park, food stuff is not allowed inside... people can go out to the near by franky stalls where we can have a blast

Cheers

Ashok

Cheerio Ashok!!!

Really appreciate the effort taken by you to conduct the meeting...

Soon I will be relocating to Trivandrum!!!

Do meet me when you come there!!

While the meet is in progress ... no alcohol ... and nothing to eat ... coz in Joggers Park, food stuff is not allowed inside... people can go out to the near by franky stalls where we can have a blast

Cheers

Ashok

42453[/snapback]

Talk about a really rockin party!! :confuse: :'( :)

Can I come, please please please! :lol:

Anujit has a special invite!!!! HOP OVER MATE!!!! and u will not regret it !!!!

Joggers Park Great!!!! OK guys in Delhi we can assemble at Lodhi Garden or Budha Jayanti Park and let's celebrate Gandhi Jayanti.

I Guess those are two really naughty places in Delhi. :D:):D:lol:

Guys with camera phones can really have a blast!!! :grin::confuse::grin: :'(

Anyways very sorry people I will not be free on 2nd Oct. to remember Gandhiji with you all!