Date: 6th OCT 2005.

Time: May be 4PM or 6PM.

Place: Delhi Haat!

Whats u thought?

Waiting for fast reply.....

Thanks and Take Care!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Edited by Rajanpert

great!!!! that is something ... now a Delhi meet very soon.. I guess if things go along very well everywhere, we could organize a national meet.

And we could pool in the moolah to invite the founder "Arun" along to the meet... what say mates ?

well for the moment concentrate on making the delhi meet a success!

and guys from here ... mumbai, is that the word ? a meet a month ? that is amazing!

cheers

Ashok

@Ashok

Thanks for your wishes!

Waiting for this type positive response from other DELHI RIMWEBIANS.

Everyone invited (Belongs to delhi or not).

Thanks and Take Care!

Count me in anytime members want to get together near Navi Mumbai.

Also once we can get the gender ratio a little less skewed from the 'stag party' it is currently, we could also bring our spouses!

:blink:

Count me in anytime members want to get together near Navi Mumbai.

Also once we can get the gender ratio a little less skewed from the 'stag party' it is currently, we could also bring our spouses!

;)

42990[/snapback]

Why near navi mumbai mate, dont you think a centre point would be more convienient for everyone.

Spouses along great idea, i am game, but we must not stop our stag scene too. Lets enjoy both sides of the world.

What say munna, chirag, ashok, ali, vir etc etc.

Hey ! guys lets meet on one of these nights for a drink. Koi Hai.

Hey ! guys lets meet on one of these nights for a drink. Koi Hai.

43024[/snapback]

Sorry, I don't drink. And me sitting with some guys at night, with drinks on my table, and not drinking...even I can't believe that! :grin:;)

But the guys who do drink, go ahead, have a blast, and let us know what happened in the party, till the time you remember ;)

I drink red wine, port crystal wine, and breezer... nothing more! so if that is okay with the others. .. I am game anytime

Cheers

Ashok

;)   :grin:   ;)   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

RIMWEB MEET IN DELHI!

We have decide something about DELHI MEET. Waiting for your comments:

Date: 6th OCT 2005.

Time:  5 PM.

Place: Delhi Haat!

Whats u thought?

Waiting for fast reply.....

Thanks and Take Care!

:clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

42962[/snapback]

Could not find a response from our respected DELHI RIMWEBIANS except MUKUL, TANVEER. Till now. I already send PM to all about this.

gids, VB86, RATNESH etc. Please provide your feedback. Waiting.......

EVERYONE INVITED!!!

Thanks and Take Care!

Edited by Rajanpert

sorry for not replying.. anyways could u please clarify on the timing bit coz i have a prior appointment for 6pm?

sorry for not replying.. anyways could u please clarify on the timing bit coz i have a prior appointment for 6pm?

43074[/snapback]

The time will be 5 PM. Please all make arrangement according this.

For any other info. Please make post here.

Thanks and Take Care!

EVERYONE INVITED.

Edited by Rajanpert

THE DELHI MEET

DATE : OCT-6th 2005

TIME : 5.00 PM

VENUE : DILLI HAAT (KIDWAI NAGAR)

DILLI HAAT is located in one of the most important commercial centers of South Delhi, If you are coming from Moolchand, on Ring Road Aims Flyover turn right towards INA Market and If you are coming from Dhaula Kuan, on Ring Road Aims Flyover turn Left towards INA Market.Delhi Haat is prominently visible on the left.

After you have reached Delhi Haat you need to buy a ticket to enter Delhi Haat from one of the ticket counters.

Meet FAQ:-

1. Who can attend the meet ?

Anyone can attend the meet.

2. Is there any fee for attending the meet ?

No there is no fee, just wave in and walk in.

There is only a voluntary contribution towards Snacks/Tea/Cold-Drinks

Mukul.

THE DELHI MEET

DILLI HAAT is located in one of the most important commercial centers of South Delhi, If you are coming from Moolchand, on Ring Road Aims Flyover turn right towards INA Market and If you are coming from Dhaula Kuan, on Ring Road Aims Flyover turn Left towards INA Market.Delhi Haat is prominently visible on the left.

After you have reached Delhi Haat you need to buy a ticket to enter Delhi Haat from one of the ticket counters.

43098[/snapback]

Great All the Best. Please do post pics Mukul.

Enjoy........................................................

Edited by Chirag

THE DELHI MEET

43098[/snapback]

Dilli haat is big. so lets decide a place inside where everyone can meet. Hows about the sikkim house restraunt where you get momos and fruit beer.

Edited by Chirag

sorry for not replying for so long, Also, can't come to the meet as i've got my presentation in my college and wouldn't be free befor 5 and dilli haat is toooo far for me. any way u guyz have a blast , i'll try to catch up wid u guyz in the next meet.

sorry for not replying for so long, Also,  can't come to the meet as i've got my

presentation in my college and wouldn't be free befor 5 and dilli haat is toooo far for

me. any way u guyz have a blast , i'll try to catch up wid u guyz in the next meet.

43142[/snapback]

U may come some late in evening. It may 6PM or 7pm.

Try to manage. Just send me a message, when u are free. My ciontact number is 09319211178.

Some RIMWEBIANS are wondering about the MEET day. But it is decide due to some good reason. I will tell u reason, when i meet u.

Waiting for all. I want to meet all........

Just Enjoy!

Thanks and Take Care!

REMEMBER ONE THING

:D   :blink:   :P   :angry:   :blink:   :blink:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

RIMWEB MEET IN DELHI! The Last Reminder

Date: 6th OCT 2005 (Thursday).

Time: 5PM.

Place: Delhi Haat! (Kidwai Nagar)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

PS: Please contact MUKUL (09312261877) or send me SMS (09319211178) for any

details!

Edited by Rajanpert

Thanks Delhi guys, WOW nobody came for the meet except vb86 and Rajanpert. Mumbai guys you can laugh out loud on us. Vb86 had to leave early so he left before I came, I met only Rajan(From Agra) and that's about it. NO BODY CAME. WOW. What a meet we had, I guess we delhites would stick to posting in Forums only, next time any suggestions for a meet in Delhi, Please COUNT ME OUT.

i didnt exactly come. But i was all ready to come and since i had to leave early and since no1 was planning to reach at the scheduled time i didnt come only. I had some plans to go to jor bagh but since no one was reaching on time i decided not to stop on the way at dilli haat and carried on to jor bagh.

holy goodness .... I expected to see a few snaps of my mates from delhi ... cheering us over here .... but hey this was bad. Just 2 of u ?

Well three Cheers to the three who made it accross. And a whack on the dirty b**t of the others who did not go to the meet... even after repeated attempts and invites by rajanpert. Where were u pankaj ?

Hey ... Mukul ... do not loose hope, the next meet might be a hit. give it a few more tries, after all patience and effort alone can get the best. If anyone wants me to do the co-ordination, I can do that for the next meet. Coz I am on unlimited SMS pack, and getting a list of users from a location , is not too tough .... :D

Cheers

And all the best for the next meet...

Ashok

holy goodness .... I expected to see a few snaps of my mates from delhi ... cheering us over here .... but hey this was bad. Just 2 of u ?

Well three Cheers to the three who made it accross. And a whack on the dirty b**t of the others who did not go to the meet... even after repeated attempts and invites by rajanpert. Where were u pankaj ?

Hey ... Mukul ... do not loose hope, the next meet might be a hit. give it a few more tries, after all patience and effort alone can get the best. If anyone wants me to do the co-ordination, I can do that for the next meet. Coz I am on unlimited SMS pack, and getting a list of users from a location , is not too tough .... :D

Cheers

And all the best for the next meet...

Ashok

43293[/snapback]

Sorry

I miss the meet I got the news now as I am out of town due to some office work.

Thats why I am prefreing Sat or Sun nad this weekend is great as we have five day holiday in line with one leave.

sorry again.

Sorry Rajanpert & Mukul.

Hi Everybody,

THANKS A LOT TO MUKUL!!!

Thanks to all guys, who came to the meet or planned something about the meet and also those who did not send a response to my request.

I want to thank my RIMWEB'IAN friend MUKUL. It was a great pleasure to meet him. I know we will meet again.

I also want to thank VB86. Who gave response to all my posts and SMS, thanks for coming and also for your the true nature of ur responses. BTW VB, I was in DELHI HAAT when I received your last message to which I asked u to comeback. I waited for everyone till 8 O'Clock.

Someone tells me that he was really tied up. But what about me, who travelled about 200 KM just for the meet.

Its was my mistake to not reach there according to schedule (Because I decided that time i.e. 5 PM). But the time was not in my hand. When I received the first message from a RIMWEBIAN, its was 4.25 PM and I was on my way to my friend’s home, who lived in DDA flats, just opposite R K Puram (I was coming from Sarai Kale Khan). I took lunch there and after that i start my journey towards DELHI HAAT with him.

MUKUL reached there about 5.20 PM and I reached about 5.50 PM. He waited for me, for about 30 Min.

About MUKUL, What a great personality. He worked as manager in an Airway. The first thing he told me was that no one is going to come. After that I called to Tanveer but without any response. We discussed about our career and other things about each other. He left DELHI HAAT at about 6.40 PM and messaged VB86 with a comeback request.

After all this , I left DELHI HAAT.

I know it was not a great day for a meet, because I completely agree with Pankaj Verma’s remarks that we should organize the meet on a Weekend. But what I can do, MUKUL told me that he want to meet all of us, but he leaves India after 6th Oct and will return only after about one or two months. So I called that meet on such a short notice. Because I also wanted to meet him and why not, he was the person who discussed and helped me to decide the meet.

AND THAT WAS ALL ABOUT THE DELHI MEET.

At last, I will want to share a comment with all of u as told (with some change) by Mr. Dale Carngie, “REMEMEBR, HAPPINESS DOESN’T DEPEND UPON WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU HAVE OR HOW YOU DO SOMETHING, IT DEPENDS SOLELY UPON WHAT YOU THINK.”

I will give a new thought in my next post till than bye. More comments are invited.

THANKS AND TAKE CARE!

EDIT: According Ashok Suggestion, Thanks Ashoksoft!

Edited by Rajanpert

At last .... that is a postive outlook from someone ... but hey rajan, i guess the post needs a little editing.

Cheers

Ashok

PS : Check PM soon

:rolleyes:

RIMWEB MEET IN DELHI! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D:wub::wacko::clap:

I will start it again.

Any one who want to come to our meet. Please post here or PM or SMS me. The place is already decided (ITS DELHI HAAT again). We need to decide about the Date and Time. This time, I want more discussion, please feel free to contact me for any query if you have in your mind regarding meet.

Just CHEERS. :grin::D:lol::)

Thanks and Take Care!

PS: No more Sorry please, After all we are friends and I can understand your problems. Lets try more!

:clap::clap::clap::clap: