Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
IC£MAN

Rimweb Meets!

rajan, firstly. i had no clue that u were not from delhi. Since u were so actively taking part in the delhi meet discussions, i thought u were a delhiite. Secondly, as i have mentioned b4 that i was to reach some place before six, it was not posssible for me to come after 5:40. Also, when i messaged you that i was tied up, it was just to save your time and not keep you waiting for me because i got free at 9 eventually and then it wasnt possible for me to meet you. Until next time...

Gud mate ... that is the spirit

Cheers

Ashok

PS : As far as the Mumbai meet is concerned, as decided earlier once a month whenever possible

else ... we have that trip down to Khandala!!! Annish we are looking forward to that one !!!

rajan,  firstly. i had no clue that u were not from delhi. Since u were so actively taking part in the delhi meet discussions, i thought u were a delhiite. Secondly, as i have mentioned b4 that i was to reach some place before six, it was not posssible for me to come after 5:40. Also, when i messaged you that i was tied up, it was just to save your time and not keep you waiting for me because i got free at 9 eventually and then it wasnt possible for me to meet you. Until next time...

Its OK and All things are over!

What's u think about next meet at RIMWEB MEET AT DELHI HAAT!

This time, Want more support from your side.

Thanks and Take Care!

EDIT: no more Sorry Please!!!!!!

Edited by Rajanpert

Hey Delhi Brothers, it happens, lets keep bygones as bygones and start affresh. You will succeed this time i am positive. JAI MATA DI.

KI ho raya hai. Maharaj, Punjabiya di nak katauge. Come on guys one more effort. This time it will happen, FOR SURE.

CHAK DE PHATTE.

Gud mate ... that is the spirit

Cheers

Ashok

PS : As far as the Mumbai meet is concerned, as decided earlier once a month whenever possible

else ... we have that trip down to Khandala!!! Annish we are looking forward to that one !!!

43322[/snapback]

Oye khandala ka we will see later, lets keep meet in near future in bombay itself.

Gotto meet all u guys, i missed the chance last time:(

LOL Munna ... as u wish ... we'll have it in Mumbai first!!

Cheers

Ashok

..... " I Feel The Need, The Need For A Mumbai Rimwebmeet ".....

What say mates ? are we on.

completely off topic!

but why isnt the number of posts for iceman increasing?

he had four for a very long time, and now he is stuck at 5?

I guess he is postin much more!

Am I hallucinating

No u are not Tanveer... posts are not counted for General threads... it is only Tech/Programming where ur posts are counted ... but that does not mean we want a flood there ... but anyways Keep posting..

Cheers

Ashok

Because we hv installed a MOD to not count only IC£MAN's posts! :P

Dude!

Most of his posts hv been posted under General Chat section and u know already that those posts r not counted.

Thats the reason behind it!!! :P

never seemed to notice its so!

i think bulk of my posts are in general chat as well!

LOL if thats the case then my post are gonna be stuck at what they are right now cause my tech knowledge is ZERO.

heeeeelp Mods. I wanna grow in this forum not just be a newbie all my life.

posts in all other forums "except" General Chat are counted. So lots to post, iceman!

Meet ... meet ... Am IN. This time, probs Shivaji Park?? Quite central a location! :angry:

yeah ... and maybe from the next meet onwards we could have it in the Mindspace Park (Malad) or Club Link (Malad) where I have membership, and drinkers can actually get drinks too...

Cheers

Ashok

No one is here to discuss about the RIMWEB DELHI MEET till now. OK..... i am closing my chapter.... (means NO more post related to DELHI MEET)..... Mukul! u are right, No guys want to meet. They only have interest in their posting. BTW Thanks to all the DELHI guys who help me!

Hey MUMBAI guys! Thanks for this type interest in the MEET. BEST WISHES! THANKS TO YOUR TRUE EFFORT!

Thanks and Take Care!

Guys pack your bags for Mumbai.......... :!!!! yet another RIMWEB MEET!!!!

RIM Web celebrates 2 years of being online on DEC 23rd ... so how about a meet on that day ?

lets have the ideas buzzing in ... short notice I know ... but I will try to co-ordinate completely...

Cheers

Ashok

How many members in here are from Visakhapatnam?? Ashok, when u come to Vizag, try to organize one. :unsure:

im checking in buddy :unsure: eager to meet ya alll

and spl'ly linux and butes ooooooppppsss sexy gurl :whistle: hey u from mumbai right

Vizag / HYD ... meeru kuda ikkadiki raavochhu..

no guess mate ... was having some trip to vizag on Jan 7th depends on if I get a leave...

How about having the meet on Dec 24th night ????

or 25th ?

Cheers

Ashok

24th or 25th evening sounds great to me! ;) Am sure we'll have more ppl hanging around this time! :grin: Drop your names and numbers, so that we can be in touch over phone!