Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
IC£MAN

Rimweb Meets!

I can understand Tanveer but nothing has been decided for 2 Oct as of now. Even i am busy on 2nd Oct. Family stuff you see. But we would do a Delhi meet for sure and you would be There.

I Guess those are two really naughty places in Delhi. :D   :)   :D   :lol:

Guys with camera phones can really have a blast!!! :grin:   :confuse:   :grin:   :'(

Anyways very sorry people I will not be free on 2nd Oct. to remember Gandhiji with you all!

42477[/snapback]

Thanks! Finally, u do a post here.

Regarding DELHI MEET We are not decided any thing till now (As told by the Mukul). We are still waiting for reply from some more rimwebians in this regard.

Please add your information also (as we all do) and also the Location which u support!

Welcome to the MEET. We will definetily do a blast!!!!!!!!

Thanks and Take Care!

PS: About other information! keep check your control panel, we will send all info regarding the MEET to all Delhi RIMWEBians, when we decided something.

Edited by Rajanpert

Regarding DELHI MEET

@Mukul, Pankaj, Manish, Tanveer,

Please send me the pm regarding the location of our meet. The location must be a center point so any one can reach there without any problem. I think we first decide about the location after that we will decide about the date and time. Waiting for your response.

Thanks and Take Care!

Regarding DELHI MEET

Please send me the pm regarding the location of our meet. The location must be a center point so any one can reach there without any problem. I think we first decide about the location after that we will decide about the date and time. Waiting for your response.

Thanks and Take Care!

42576[/snapback]

Rajan What kind of place would you suggest? Since You do not drink(Hard Drinks) or eat Non Veg then a Lounge Bar or Pub is out of the question. We can meet in some restaurant if that is Ok with you guys.

guyz first atleast tell where in delhi (north, south east west or central) u in and till where can u come coz delhi ain't small. im in north delhi also my pick would be cafe mocha in gk. simply gr8 to chat just bout any thing (im in love with the sofa dey go at the left of entrance)or we could also meet up at ccd in kamla nagar.

p.s- mocha is a lounge so take ur pick.

Regarding DELHI MEET

Thanks and Take Care!

42576[/snapback]

Rajan What kind of place would you suggest? Since You do not drink(Hard Drinks) or eat Non Veg then a Lounge Bar or Pub is out of the question. We can meet in some restaurant if that is Ok with you guys.

42586[/snapback]

Yes

that may be Haldiram, Nirulas, Sagar Ratna or any other but give guarantee that you have tasted food there and it is best.

Hi Friends,

@Mukul, Manish, Pankaj

In my thoughts, I want a place where we can discuss or enjoy without any problem and time limit. As I and Pankaj are non-alcoholic, but this means not that u cannot take light alcohol and if anyone want they can also enjoy it (like Beer etc.) So we required a place or restaurants where we can enjoy our meets. After all this meets are for everyone.

You all belong to Delhi except me I belong to Agra. So I want a central point where everyone can reach without a problem. So I thought u guys can select a good location, which are suitable for u and me also. Distance may not a good factor to select a place. And also check that our meeting day will be Sunday or Second Saturday or a holiday.

Waiting for more comments from your side!

Thanks and take Care!

Well guys, the Last reminder(other than pm's / calls / y! messages)

THE MUMBAI MEET

DATE : OCT-2ND 2005 (GANDHI JAYANTI)

TIME : 4.00 PM [EDIT... SORRY FOR THE BUG EARLIER]

VENUE : JOGGERS PARK, BANDRA

How to get there :

Since mumbai has three lines for local trains, harbour, western and central, we had to choose a spot ideal for all the three lines (especially to allow people from the outskirts of the city to turn up)

The exact address of the park (as obtained from a web site) is

Joggers' Park

Carter Road, Bandra,

Mumbai 400 050

Tel:. 2641 3044

Harbour line : People coming from places between Panvel and Kurla GTB Nagar (Koliwada) can change trains at wadala (the train to bandra / andheri comes on Platform number 1, under normal circumstances)

People on the Andheri - CST line, can directly alight at bandra.

Western Line : Bandra is one station u are surely gonna pass.... catch any train that goes to andheri / bandra / borivili / virar, if u are starting from churchgate side (or onto a churchgate local if u are coming over from any of the above said locations), and jump down at bandra.

Central Line : Hey u've got the longer route around, try a swap of trains at Dadar.

Once u reach bandra....

Get out of the station from Platform number 1, from the bus stand straight opposite to the station, u have several buses going towards Joggers park (or Carter road), If u are not sure of the place, please ask the conductor of the bus to kindly inform u when u reach joggers park.

If u prefer to catch a rick ... nothing like it, the rick fare comes between 20 - 30 bucks.

What next ...

The entry fee is Rs. 2/- per head, please note that eatables / drinks are not allowed into the park, however if anyone is carrying any thing, there is a facility to leave the same at the security at the gate.

Since it is a public holiday, u can expect some crowd over there, hence to assist every one better, I will try to leave some form of intimation with the ticket counter chap, or on the notice board. But if permission cannot be obtained, I would request u to please give a call / miss call to 9322627465, if u are carrying a reliance mob, expect a call back immediately.

For guys ... who plan to get into the real party swing... hey Oct 2nd is Gandhi Jayanti ... and it is a dry day, so carry whatever u wish to booze around with (only thing is that u will have to leave ur bag at the entrance.)

Where will we have refreshments from ?

A five minute walk from the park, will take u to the carter road, where we have some real fine frankie points ... try out the menu there ... the price range varies from Rs. 20 to Rs. 65, so nothing really costly down there...

Enjoy the meet mates!

Cheers

Ashok

Edited the time ... sorry ... I was thinking about something else when I jotted the time down (the time... I had to get out of my house was mentioned!!! hehe;)

Thanks to chirag for pointing it out!

Cheers

Ashok

Edited by ashoksoft

CARTERS!! Back to college for me :grin:

Bus no. 220 (first bus-stop outside Bandra (W) rly station) will take you to Jogger's Park!

Ashok, 2pm?? dhoop mein marvayega kya? :P

Till now I've got confirms from munna, chirag, staticelectricity, pretender, sajo(if time permits), same with puneet.....

waiting for responses from cracker, spookie etc

Cheers

Ashok

hey guys eagerly awaiting reports and pics (from ashoksoft s camera) from your mumbai meet

Latest update ... One person iii_pretender_iiii is not quite sure, since his friends are dropping by, but hey the meet will go on ... inspite of the number of people dropping in.

In case u need any help contact at 9322627465 (ASHOK)

Cheers

Ashok

Edited by ashoksoft

Man, I hope I'll be able to join you today. I am staying at Thane. I am praying no work pops up, and the Central Railway is not having its Mega Block today. I know it's kind of late, but is anyone going from Thane/Kalyan etc, so as to have company? If yes, pls pm me ur number, and I'll get in touch.

Edited by ani_meher

In my thoughts, I want a place where we can discuss or enjoy without any problem and time limit. I want a central point where everyone can reach without a problem. So I thought u guys can select a good location, which are suitable for u and me also. Distance may not a good factor to select a place. Please also check that our meeting day will be Sunday or Second Saturday or a holiday.

42725[/snapback]

Hi All!

:D Did not find any comments from your side????

This is the list of Rimwebians, who are interested in our DELHI MEET.

1. Rajanpert,

2. Mukul

3. Pankaj Verma

4. GIDS

5. VB86

6. Deepak Kaushik

7. sgcpl

8. ratnesh_singh

9. Tanveer

I also send the invitation about 70 Rimwebians belongs to Delhi or nearby city, waiting for their response. Please post here or PM me suggestions about the place, so we can decide about the meet further.

Everyone invited!

Thanks and Take Care!

Great Work Rajan, I have Delhi Haat in mind, It is a central place with variety of food from all over india and very spacious too. Guys Think about it. :D

Great Work Rajan, I have Delhi Haat in mind, It is a central place with variety of food from all over india and very spacious too. Guys Think about it. :D

42948[/snapback]

I am ready about it! Waiting others comments....

Thanks and Take Care!

Fine Let's keep it on 6th of October then. Evening 6 PM. Delhi Haat. So see you guys there.

PS. Tanveer do not forget to get your Camera (Sony W5). :D

Edited by Mukul