Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gdi123

Samsung Is Expensive

how long does the battery of samsung color phone last?

Samsung Colour vs. LG Colour:

You get 2 batterys with both phones. However you get a base charger that you can use for charging the spare battery or directly charge the phone using the detachable (detachable from the base charger) travel charger with your Samsung Phone! That scores major points over LG handsets which have a crappy desktop charger that makes receiving and making calls impossible while charging the phone!

All in all expect to be charging every day if you are a heavy user. For either LG or Samsung. Of course the biggest problem with these two phones is that the damn battery heats up making just holding the phone difficult for people who use it for long hours. I've got around 4-5 hrs battery for constantly using R-World content including downloading videos, surfing, getting strange error messages etc etc. on my Samsung 563!

But the damn things heat up! If this was America (where LG recalled several thousand batteries recently for this over heating problem) things might have been different!

does anyone want to exchange my 6-days old LG 7230 (with box,charger,handsfree) with a SamsungA563. i will get the numbers transfered between the phones. it will be afair exchange.

i just want to now test the phone. i love the 7230. its really excellant.

let me know !!!