Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ankitengr

Free R-connect

One person in my city again setting in the prepaid Reliance Mobile for Free Internet Purpose. He is taking Rs.1500/- for 3 months for unlimited surfing. This can be work for 6 month but he is suggesting after 3 months change the number thru GSK. After this the balance will goes to negative and the number will not change further on the same handset. This is working on zero balance. I don;t know how. Is this again any loophole in Reliance. If anybody knows plz share this.

well the loophole u havent disclosed yet, or u dont know. it might be that he would simple e charge ur mobile every day with rs 10. and u could get a continous rconnect session until u disconnect becoz then there are chances that ur balance my reduce to zero and rconnect service may stop.

amit bhai.....

yeh baat kucch hazam nahin huii....

[sorry for hindi dialogue]

but a 10 rupee echarge is good for nothing after half an hour is it dissconnects..then what abt unlimited.....

ashok bhai....search for it

well the loophole u havent disclosed yet, or u dont know. it might be that he would simple e charge ur mobile every day with rs 10. and u could get a continous rconnect session until u disconnect becoz then there are chances that ur balance my reduce to zero and rconnect service may stop.

They are not recharging everyday this is confirmed. coz they r taking one time charge and set your prepaid handset for free r-connect minimum period for 3 month. this can be work upto 6 month but they r suggesting use free service for 3 month only and after this again get set otherwise the prepaid handset got negative balance.

As my thought may be they r using gsk that have the 6 month validity. Just check and share ur experience.

Good Luck.

I note one thing more. Just now i hear the balance using *369. surprisingly the balance is zero and the validity was 5th november while today is 18 December. And the R-Connect is perfectly running with this handset.

Kuch gol maal hai bahi. Dhoondo

Edited by ankitengr

I note one thing more. Just now i hear the balance using *369. surprisingly the balance is zero and the validity was 5th november while today is 18 December. And the R-Connect is perfectly running with this handset.

Kuch gol maal hai bahi. Dhoondo

Tell me any new idea that will work 100%.

Don't need all these old ideas.

take easy recharge facility for ur phone , than u wil net on ur phone even if the balacne is zero , like this i have -7500 prepaid balance

cheers njoooy

- prawin

Edited by Chirag

take easy recharge facility for ur phone , than u wil net on ur phone even if the balacne is zero , like this i have -7500 prepaid balance

cheers njoooy

- prawin

:clap:

hi prawin

I am a new member and very happy to see this message . i want to know that is it means that you can erecharge other reliance phones. is the net working until now .

cheers njoooy

- prawin

:clap:

hi prawin

I am a new member and very happy to see this message . i want to know that is it means that you can erecharge other reliance phones. is the net working until now .

WELL FRIENDS THIS SYSTEM WORKS TWO MONTHS AGO I HAD A RECHARGE FACILITY IN MY PHONE N USING FREE R CONNECT FROM 8 MONTH BUT IT STOPED TWO MONTHS AGO RELIANCE CAPTURE THIS LOOP HOLE THIS WILL NOT WORK I HAD GOT MY BALANCE IN -100000