Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mena2341

Mantraway.com are Real Rippers

Well Mr. Jain, we are not running a biased discussion forum, when we have a discussion, we expect to see the result from both the parties in question. And well as far as instances go about such discussions, could you prove the above said facts ?

Moreover critizising the admin simply is not quite funny... we've had quite some discussions in the recent past, where a members post was being critisized.

Now we could probably move away the topic, if a proper response can be provided. Arun did face some instace of loosing money with someone from Bihar, and no offence was intended about the same.

Prove your mettle mate, and we sure can ensure a smooth sail ahead.

Cheers

Ashok

Well Mr. Jain, we are not running a biased discussion forum, when we have a discussion, we expect to see the result from both the parties in question. And well as far as instances go about such discussions, could you prove the above said facts ?

Moreover critizising the admin simply is not quite funny... we've had quite some discussions in the recent past, where a members post was being critisized.

Now we could probably move away the topic, if a proper response can be provided. Arun did face some instace of loosing money with someone from Bihar, and no offence was intended about the same.

Prove your mettle mate, and we sure can ensure a smooth sail ahead.

Cheers

Ashok

Well Mr. Ashok,

That person dont know the how to use the SMPP Link, Even email service management is available in his control panel. We provided him every thing in proper manner & time frame & 1 more thing, This is true that we dont support some muslim countries due to some security reasons. Now if that person wants to use Unlimited SMS Gateway provided by us, he need to use that service from the same IP address from which he was activated the SMS service.

Now you all people need to decide, who is correct & who is not.....

Thank you very much.

Edited by Santosh Jain

Lie lie lie lie

1- how we can use the sms gateway while it is uninstalled from computer ????

You can look yourself there:> they already deleted it : http://www.smshunter.com:84 !!!

Also you told us you can send sms's to all world wide which listed in your site so we bought but we cant send many of these countries, reason

1) you uninstalled it from your computer

2) it never sent while it was installed to your server

2- to where we sent 5000 sms ?? LOL it is very funny !!! Also why you care about it ? We bought from you unlimited sms plan so we are able to send millions of sms's right ??? We never sent another. This 5000 sms's maybe sent to own phone number. Which i couldnt get 80%

3- control panel ?? Lol what control panel ?? We only got a basic control panel which we can able to configure hosting !!!!!

Where is our sms control panel ? You uninstalled after 3 days opened

Where is our payment gateway control panel ??? We never got any control panel url, username, password from you !!!!

Aaccording to customer, he is not able to use sms gateway (smpp link) & the reason is, all unlimited plans for sms gateways are bind with single ip address to avoid multiple use of sms gateway. Now this customer is using isp connection which provides him a dynamic ip address.

4- that is not true. We are not able to use sms gateway because you uninstalled it. And you got a reason you should reply it to us. Not say it public . You are showing yourself that you are right. But everyone knows that is not true.that is not a honest behaviour !!!

We cant send any sms from your site

if someone who wants to see that they uninstalled it you can look yourself from :

http://www.mantraway.com/products/sms_gate...eck_network.asp

And when you try to send a test sms you got that error :

----------

Msxml3.dll error '80072efd'

A connection with the server could not be established

/products/sms_gateway/check_network.asp, line 16

----------

That gives us proof that they uninstalled the gateway

So mantraway.com refund our money back !!!!

What do we need to say more ? You didnt install sms gateway and you never have a payment gateway !

I can send all email logs/screenshots and i can give all my login details to administrator of this forum to show him the truth !

Also

Santosh jain,

Mantraway sales

+91-99344-15984

That phone number is also fake i think also it is not written in your contact details !

See:

http://www.mantraway.com/_softcopy/contact/

Also why dont you still dont come online and speak with me with yahoo messanger/msn and why dont you reply our emails ?

And of course what about the phone ??

You never never reply us, you only reply through forum !!!

Also what we can do if you dont reply sms-api for sms gateway ??? Every company provdes that. And from the beginning I asked for you for sms-api's are included or not. How we can send sms's without using sms-API ? We need to integrate it to our web-site to send directly sms's through our web site !!!!!

Mr Arun: i can proof all things that i am talking about here.

Edited by Arun

Dear Rimweb Members,

This is really unfortunate that someone is making allegations on our Firm. We are releasing our reply on each of his allegations.

1. He is not able to use email service in web hosting.

Reply from Mantraway # Well for using email service, he need to create an email box from web hosting control panel. After creating he can check mails on http://mail.mantraway.com. Please see the screenshot below.

untitled.JPG

2. He is not able to use SMS Gateway.

Reply from Mantraway # Mantraway provides access on all Unlimited SMS Plans from a single IP Address to avoid distribution or Multiple access. This customer was using SMS Gateway control panel on link : http://smpp.mantraway.com:84 with some another ip address, which is using rightnow.

3. Mantraway did not coded his website.

Reply from Mantraway # Mantraway never commited to develop website for this customer. Well we have already provided API information to this customer.

which is:

SMPP SERVER ADDRESS : SMPP.MANTRAWAY.NET:2775

Username : SMSTURKEY

Password : ********

4. The SSL Certificate was fake on his website.

Reply from Mantraway # Our company is providing self signed SSL Certificate with standred 128 bit encryption using Windows Certification Authority. THAWTE PROVIDES 128 BIT ROOT SSL, We are also providing 128 bit SSL Cert to your account.

5. Payment gateway comes with only Normal HTML Links.

Reply from Mantraway # We cannot provide u solution to process cards directly from your webpage. There are chances of customers credit card numbers distibution. In the simple language, you may store customers financial information if any customer will enter credit card number directly on your website. So for accepting cards, u need to integrate with HTML link.

All above replies are our final answer to this customer. Now if you wanna go to court or police, it's your wish.

Santosh Jain,

Manager Sales,

Mantraway Inc,

+91-99344-15984

Edited by Santosh Jain

One special note for Mr. Arun (Administrrator).

Without knowing the fact, please never publish these things.

LOL, knowing what fact ? Infact I have been cheated by Mantraway. What else do I need to know ? If you want to know what the cheating was about, ask Mr.Sumit to call me up !

For your issue with zehirgibi or his partner, you may prove your worth here as I'm not involved with it in any way.

MR ARUN: I CAN PROOF ALL THINGS THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT HERE.

Sure, you can counter his replies here. I can understand your desperation, but you need not type them in BLOCK letters as it is considered shouting.

Edited by Arun

boy o boy ! this topic is getting hotter and hotter post by post! hmm dint actully had the strength to read the long posts that are going on in here!! (may be thats Ashok's job :D )!! but am reallly intrested in the conclution :clap:

this forum seem to be like a court

Mantraway.com v/s some guys in africa and ARUN

Nokiaind.com v/s many of us here :clap:

:clap:

Edited by abhay

lol ... I guess the last one left is google :clap: Rimweb v/s Big G (LOL !! hahahah)

Cheers

Ashok

hey hows this

m$uck v/s RIMweb << and we WIN :clap::clap::clap::D:D:grin::grin::grin::grin::blink::lol:

and whats even better is that MS has to shutdown its operations :grin:

Ok ok...Santosh Jain's replies have restored some trust in them. After all scammers wont go through the trouble of trying to clear their name. Fine. But Santosh, I have a question for you. You provide hosting and all services internationally then why was/is your website running on a BSNL BB connection?

Ok ok...Santosh Jain's replies have restored some trust in them. After all scammers wont go through the trouble of trying to clear their name. Fine. But Santosh, I have a question for you. You provide hosting and all services internationally then why was/is your website running on a BSNL BB connection?

Not exactly a BSNL Broadband Connection, It's a DSL Connection provided by BSNL to all of it's wireless loop customers with speed upto 2 MBPS (Last Mile). We have the option to run on static IP address but the main factor is security with a static IP address.

I personally think that DSL connection which do not require Username & Password to log in is a best alernative to the leased line connection , mainly in India where bandwidth costs too much. We dont care what we are using but the main thing is customer base & uptime.

Now Mr. Arun was saying that Mantraway was running on Reliance R-Connect which is not correct. 8 months back Mantraway was using Reliance Connection directly from there wireless broadband system provided by Reliance Infocomm.

http://www.powersurfer.net/corporateinternet.html

Still we are using that connection while downtime.

-----------------

Santosh Jain

Edited by Santosh Jain

Now Mr. Arun was saying that Mantraway was running on Reliance R-Connect which is not correct. 8 months back Mantraway was using Reliance Connection directly from there wireless broadband system provided by Reliance Infocomm.

http://www.powersurfer.net/corporateinternet.html

Still we are using that connection while downtime.

hmmm alright... but that doesn't mean Sumit Tiwari hasn't cheated me !

over all if MR SANTOSH ur not WRONG on ur part then try and sort ur diffrences with MR zehirgibi and get of from the mess and same goes to MR zehirgibi!!

regain our confidince in ur services!!! being a hosting company im sure u ppl dont want any kinda bad reviews any where on the net

BTW try googling about MANTRAWAY there are many BAD reviews i say plz sort them out because most of the people do research about the COMPANY before doing buissness with them! the first page of google point towords this thread! im sure u dont want this kinda review

MORAL sort ur diffrences both of u

Edited by abhay

Now check this out !!!

419legal.org

What is 419legal.org ?

419 Legal is owned and managed by the Johannesburg Commercial Branch of the South African Police Services. Aims to educate the public about internet fraud by publicising the methods used by scammers to defraud members of the internet community as well as maintaining publicly accessible lists of fraudulent sites.

and its interesting that you have put a message by yourself in the website !

Just found one more website hosted on this website's IP address... www.Barontrustcorporation.org - A bank's website including online banking on your server uh ?

just when i thought this was over !!! :o some1 comes and shows a different side of the story

hey u got the results after googling SUMIT TIWARI right?? <_<

Edited by abhay

just when i thought this was over !!! :o some1 comes and shows a different side of the story

hey u got the results after googling SUMIT TIWARI right?? <_<

Well I have seen by googling. Well this can happen with any ISP becuase we offer automated purchasing & setup of web hosting account. Anyone can purchase site by paying online & we cant question him/her until we recieve any complaint regarding any account.

I got information's regarding 2 domain on S.A Police Website & we are ready to suspend those domains.

Sumit Tiwari's name appears in all domain becuase he is technical executive whose contact is present in our domain system panel. For eg: if u will order any domain on Rediff.com then they will provide u domain with there own contact in whois details. It does not mean that Rediff is running that site.

---------------

Santosh Jain,

Manager Sales,

Mantraway Inc, India

Edited by Santosh Jain

Now check this out !!!

419legal.org

What is 419legal.org ?

419 Legal is owned and managed by the Johannesburg Commercial Branch of the South African Police Services. Aims to educate the public about internet fraud by publicising the methods used by scammers to defraud members of the internet community as well as maintaining publicly accessible lists of fraudulent sites.

and its interesting that you have put a message by yourself in the website !

Just found one more website hosted on this website's IP address... www.Barontrustcorporation.org - A bank's website including online banking on your server uh ?

**** this is getting weirder day by day .... think some serious action should be taken, and soon.

Well,

I found one forum stating eBay is a fraud who is promoting Nigerian Frauds. Look this URL :

EBAY is promoting Nigerian FRAUDS to cheat sellers into paying listing fees

Now what you will call this?

Well we are offering & providing services to more then 1600 people in both Windows & Linux Segement. If someone is purchasing hosting & hosting some illegal stuffs in it. We cant suspend until we receive any complaint.

For Eg: Now If i am purchasing one domain with whois record of Mr Arun :lol: & using it for illegal purpose. It does not mean that Mr. Arun is doing anything wrong..... Else you people are can understand because atleast you people can think both sides of this issue by applying your brain.

-------------------------

Santosh Jain,

Manager Sales,

Mantraway Inc, India

Edited by Santosh Jain

The Registrant Contact or Administrative Contact in the whois of a website is usually held responsible for any issues regarding the website. If you are not registering domains in the name of your client, then you are simply not doing justice to them, or you are doing it the wrong way as you could be held responsible ! :lol:

The Registrant Contact for beijingintercontinentalbank.com is shown as: "Rajneesh Tiwari". I guess it was only a coincidence that his last name is "Tiwari" eh ? ;)

Barontrustcorporation.org - Interesting to note that you have pulled the website down only after I posted about it here ? - You said you got notification from S.A police about it and you still didn't do anything ? :o All the whois info in the website are under your company this time too, though its a different name.

Quote from mantraway.com > About us

Mantraway Data Centers are truly world class Level 1 IDC facilities with a total area of 2000 sq. ft. located at the sprawling Mantraway's Headquarter campus, Patna & Chennai. Mantraway's data center project further includes setting up of world-class data centers in 6 major cities in India covering approximately 10,000 sq.ft. area in the next 1 years.
Will you allow my friend who lives in Patna, to visit your sprawling headquarter in Patna ? I've a few friends in Chennai too, they would love to visit your sprawling campus ! :grin: Which all other major cities in India have you covered by now ? :rolleyes: But my friend who lives in Khajpura, Patna insists that Mantraway is run from Sumit's appartment ! funny, eh ? :P:lol:

hey u got the results after googling SUMIT TIWARI right?? :grin:

Nope, I just clicked the link you posted (second result page) :D

Defenetly Mr. Arun you can visit to Mantraway's datacentre which is hosted in East Boring Canal Road in Patna, For more information you may ask your friend to come to our parent company A G COMMUNICATION. (Licenced Holder ISP - LEVEL 3)

Mantraway Incorporations is certified by them,

You can meet Mr. Anupam in Datacenter. In chennai we are working with our project & you have an option to visit Mantraway's touchpoint located in VIP Road, Kolkata

Edited by Arun

me too ... I plan to be in chennai for 2 days in mid feb :rolleyes: official tour..... will be coming to check mobile network field tests :lol: and a visit to a data centre can surely be accomodated.

Cheers

Ashok

same here a airlane ticket wont cost more then 1300 usd. i was going to proof all things that i spoke about mantraway.com. ( some shown to Mr Arun. )

News:

Now i called Mr Santosh and he told me that he was at holiday right now in india and tomorrow he was going to solve my all issues. After all problems has been solved i am going to write there and i will request the admin to delete this thread. I never never told anything lie, anything wrong.

I am a honest person and i never told anything lie. At that time i dont reply the comments that already replied from Mr Santosh about my problems. Because i will wait them to solve all my problems tomorrow. After tomorrow i wish all things are ready to be solved.

And i will be happy to use their services if they give us their -working- service. Otherwise we want full refund

thanks

Edited by zehirgibi

Dear Customer,

We have reset your SMS Gateway account and released a set of new username/password with SMPP support. Please remember your account will be accessed from only 1 IP address from which you will login for the first time. If you are using any internet connection with dynamic ip address, you may provide the start IP address & ending IP address of the IP Pool used by your Internet Service Provider. Eg : 59.94.38.1 to 59.94.38.255.

Note : Please remember your account will be accessed from only 1 IP address from which you will login for the first time. This is to avoid multiple use & unauthorized distribution of Unlimited SMS Gateway system. In order to Indian Internet Service Provider Act, Communication service providers have full rights to modify privacy policies to keep best possible security.

Your web hosting account is set to Unlimited Bandwidth, Ignore control panels bandwidth calculations, your website will never shutdown as you will exceed 1 gb of data transfer.

For integration related issue, you need to learn about SMPP system. We are providing SMPP system on all Unlimited plans due to it's stability. There are many open source DLL objects are available to develop SMPP integrated websites.

Attention : We are not supporting some of the islamic country due to security reasons. Mantraway is having full rights to modify it's terms of use & tariff structure on it's sole discretion. Any dispute/matter arising between customer and Mantraway in connection with it's product and services shall be subject to the exclusive juridiction of courts at Patna, India.

-------------------------

Santosh Jain,

Manager Sales,

Mantraway Incorporations, India

Edited by Santosh Jain

the ip is not problem for us. because there will be something special url will send all sms'ed like from : smshunter.com/sendsms.asp

so when we try to send something we can send it throuh our own web-site, so we dont need to login sms gateway.

i think yourself should do it ! because from our first conservation with Sumir Tuwari we are told that we will be able to use sms asp api and send through it. But now we are talking about smpp api. I think you should send us it's examples. At that time i am here to speak with you on msn/yahoo as you sweared on phone, but i saw that you dont reply my P.M. and you didnt replied my sms. So how we can speak again ? Why dont you stop to make show to people in forum and take care of problems in private between us ?

If you solve our problems i will of course let people know about the stiuation. But until yesterday nothing has been changed !!!

P.M. me your msn or yahoo id !

At that time we last speak with someone in mantraway.com about 5 months ago. Untill that 5 month we never heard froum you/ we didnt get any reply to our emails/ we couldnt reach you through any msn/yahoo id/we never can speak with you on phone because you didnt open it.( we already tried in indian time format to prevent the time delay with indian and turkey) please dont do that next time.

thanks

Edited by Arun

hmm this is gr88 inititive by both of you to sort your differences out!!

hmm i would also second zehirgibi request's to delete this topic so MANTRAWAYS image is not compromised due to this forum anymore IF the issue is sorted

MR santosh and MR zehirgibi plz keep us updated about the progress in this matter :)

Edited by abhay

We have sent SMS to customer with his account details & now we hope he is using SMS Gateway Service. Though ASP based API you can only send Text messages to mobile but sending MMS files is possible from SMPP server connection only. I request you to gather information regarding SMPP system. In the meantime, I am sending u the ASP API to send Mobile text messages.

Please use the ASP Code Listed Below:-

<%

'-------------------------------------------------------

' Script to send SMS from ASP

'-------------------------------------------------------

str = "Push=WAP"

Username = "SMSHunter"

Password = "Yourpassword"

MessageText = "Checking Network"

MobileNumber = "CountryCode+CellphoneNumber" 'Do Not Prefix + or 00 as International Dial Access Code

set objHttp = CreateObject("Msxml2.ServerXMLHTTP")

objHttp.open "Get", "http://localhost:84/Send%20Text%20Message.htm?PhoneNumber=%2B"& mobilenumber &"&Text="& MessageText &"&InfoCharCounter=&PID=&Submit=Submit&AuthenticationData="& username &":"& password &"", false

objHttp.setRequestHeader "Content-type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"

objHttp.Send str

%>

Note : This code will work from your web hosting account only as It's configured to work locally on Mantraway Network Servers.

For sending MMS, Ringtones, Logo or any binary messages, please checkout with SMPP guide by search on Google.com. Our SMPP servers can send all kind of binary messages across the globe. Now, it's our customers responsiblity to gather importent information's regarding SMPP system.

Have a nice day.

------------------------

Santosh Jain,

Manager Sales,

Mantraway Incorporations, India

Edited by Santosh Jain