Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mena2341

Mantraway.com are Real Rippers

good list zehergibi.

Lets see what can be done :)

Subject: ATTN : Copyright voilation

What kind of "Copyright violation" are they referring to in this issue?? The email itself looks very unprofessional which shows that they are a shoddy company, especially if it is sent from an Abuse Department of a company. How can they sue the domain registar for this issue??

They are misusing our trademark, companies name and using bad language regarding our officials. They are running public forum without any media licence & misusing the trademark of more the one company.

"Media license" for running a plublic forum?? What do you mean? And "Santosh Jain - Manager Sales" has a "media license" for making allegations in his post against the admin of this forum??

Edited by Nirvana

Can u tell me which vegetable shops sell these forum media license.

I wanted a few so that i could post in few forums.

10 will do for now :)

I guess mantraway (the multinational company) is selling those :quest:

Santosh Jain - Manager Sales"

ooo so the sales manager was talking to us till now :D

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..!!!!! :) ) that was an awsome read!!~! MEDIA LICENCE for a public forum ... my big fat a** :)

I contacted a few of my old friends, nice lawyers .. with whom I shared a few drinks yesterday night... and guess what was the discussion ??? u bet it was about the same thing here :help:

and btw these friends of mine ... they represent advertising companies / promotion agencies, and very well aware about advertising / media issues... and guess what ? they asked me to inform the "MULTINATIONAL GIANT MANTRAWAY" to file whatever they want against the forum...

PS : The TOI of the forum also mentions legalities are in the state of Kerala, so well that is something to be abided by... one more point, one of the members : one of the members here (someone in the legit industry) ... and we had a long laugh about the issue ... and also .. well someone will look into the matters pointed out by zehergibi :help:

some mails have already been sent :help:

point 2 : A chap who cannot repay back Rs.7000/- to a customer, do u think he is going to run around in courts ???? spending 10 - 15 times that amount ??? on a case he is going to loose anyway ??? coz Free speech and right to information act needs to be applied to according to the http://persmin.nic.in/RTI/WelcomeRTI.htm

and this is a note/record of a private company under public scrutiny.

point 3 : Can someone tell me what is a media licence ??

I will ... it is a protection system for a video / audio distribution. And btw what "MANTRAWAY" states by the same pertains to Information withhold agreements which no forum is liable to look for..

anyone wants a proof? Search on any search engine and show me where does a search for "Media Licence" point to?

Point 4 : From my own analysis .. anyone wants to know where all can I nail Mantraway ??? with sufficient proofs ??

check the Indian Cyber Laws reference at http://www.asianlaws.org/cyberlaw/library/india/cc/index.htm

Point 5 : with regards to public defamation, allegating authority has to pertinently provide proofs to confirm standards of operation, and establishment along with sufficient licencing for any / all of the information (which can pertain data stored / viewed ) on / applicable to saved information/data withheld by the organization... failing which the compliant can be liable to damages of upto 1 Crore and a penalty of upto 5 years of imprisonment.

So ... when am i getting my copy of the "Court Notice" ?? btw if u wish I can also provide you my lawyers contact information, and u can have any kinds of discussions with him... Mr. Mantraway (coz unfortunately, u keep changing your name by the second, somehow ashamed to use ur real name i guess )

My dearest Tiwari bhai, Have u got a tailor to stitch ur Pant :)

TUMHARI TO GAYI!!!!!!!!!

wouldn't be easier for all of us to lay a bot-net on this guy? DDoS him off the face of this earth? God...he is pathetic.

Dear Mantraway, any professional company wouldn't be answering / reacting to anything posted by even one of its disgruntled customers on a public forum. You must have a lot of time to pursue this *particular* customer on this forum. You are just plain unprofessional which leads me to further believe that you are a one man company and a fraudster.

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=2276&st=15#

Oh man...your posting style, sentence construction, wording seems very similar to a very arrogant and stupid guy I knew. I hope you are NOT the same as him. Oddly enough he too was a Bihari babu :\ ( No offence to Biharis over here ).

Why dont you just refund the guy his money and show that you are _NOT_ a scamster? Or have you blown it all off on booze and babes?

I guess they are more concerned about this topic being indexed by search engines for their name keyword. As long as this topic hangs on the top position at Google and Yahoo Search for the keyword "mantraway", this topic serves its purpose to warn off people from falling into their trap.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mantraway

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=mantraway

Hi Arun,

There is no such company named mantraway exist in real.

I know patna much to claim that. :)

SNIP***

( No offence to Biharis over here ).

SNIP***

Hi,

Stop bashing a particular region due to few stupids, and being arrogant doesn't makes you stupid if you know your meat :)

LOL !!! thanks for that info Mrx, that was something which I knew ages ago .. or rather I guessed ages ago... I run a software development firm (freelance) and till date never had an issue ... I mean none of my clients had to resort to a public forum for help.

Moreover, I use a language called as "Business Language" when corressponding to the customer / officially. And any company worth its existance will have to use that ... which is far from mantraway's capablities...

btw welcome to the rimweb team!!

Cheers

Ashok

Hey did i tell anyone that i got reply from some of the companys

:)

Tumhari pant jaldi hi phatne wali hai. :)

Now have a look at this !

Just found a banking website hosted on his server

www.regent-online.org

and yeah, it has Online Banking too ! :lol:

I'm sure he is going to take the website offline as soon as he sees this post, so here are some screenshots.

domainip7df.th.jpg

main3id.th.jpg

banking1kk.th.jpg

online6nc.th.jpg

He seems to have done well to hide things... but everything is easliy traceable, here's some findings from dnsstuff.com

regent-online.org is really tmantra.myftp.org. [regent-online.org->mantraway.net->tmantra.myftp.org]Searching for regent-online.org A record at f.root-servers.net [192.5.5.241]: Got referral to TLD2.ULTRADNS.NET. [took 60 ms]

Searching for regent-online.org A record at TLD2.ULTRADNS.NET. [204.74.113.1]: Got referral to dns2.name-services.com. [took 4 ms]

Searching for regent-online.org A record at dns2.name-services.com. [216.52.184.230]: Got CNAME of mantraway.net. and referral to b.root-servers.net [took 143 ms]

Got CNAME of tmantra.myftp.org. and referral to d.root-servers.net [took 0 ms]

Searching for tmantra.myftp.org A record at d.root-servers.net [128.8.10.90]: Got referral to TLD5.ULTRADNS.INFO. [took 7 ms]

Searching for tmantra.myftp.org A record at TLD5.ULTRADNS.INFO. [192.100.59.11]: Got referral to nf2.no-ip.com. [took 8 ms]

Searching for tmantra.myftp.org A record at nf2.no-ip.com. [216.66.37.12]: Reports tmantra.myftp.org. [took 9 ms]

More websites hosted on his server (a.k.a. Desktop): :P

www.link-trustcourier.com (sounds fishy, maybe the website is used to falsely claim that the products purchased from their scam websites have been sent !)

www.oaksecurities.net (ah, Oak Securities is/was a popular financial advisory company, they tied up mantraway eh ? :P )

www.phonytune.com (now phonytunes.com is the real website, so yet another 'phoney' website :D )

Now when someone complaints to them or points it out, his usual procedure is to close down the website and claim that it was their client's website and that he have closed the website now due to complaints.

whois regent-online.org brings this up.

Domain ID:D118556299-LROR
Domain Name:REGENT-ONLINE.ORG
Created On:16-Mar-2006 07:05:47 UTC
Last Updated On:20-Mar-2006 19:00:13 UTC
Expiration Date:16-Mar-2007 07:05:47 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Registrant ID:7A2FD29AD04CE2BF
Registrant Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization:WhoisGuard
Registrant Street1:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Registrant Street2:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Westchester
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:90045
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6613102107
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:5908b553bd374c47a5d67961bc693b86.protect@whoisguard.com
Admin ID:7A2FD29AD04CE2BF
Admin Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Admin Organization:WhoisGuard
Admin Street1:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Admin Street2:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Westchester
Admin State/Province:CA
Admin Postal Code:90045
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6613102107
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:5908b553bd374c47a5d67961bc693b86.protect@whoisguard.com
Tech ID:7A2FD29AD04CE2BF
Tech Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Tech Organization:WhoisGuard
Tech Street1:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Tech Street2:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Westchester
Tech State/Province:CA
Tech Postal Code:90045
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6613102107
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:5908b553bd374c47a5d67961bc693b86.protect@whoisguard.com
Name Server:DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server:DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server:DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server:DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server:DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:

Heh...a bank using whoisguard protection? :D

and yet another screenshot. The website seems to be working fine till now :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/daj123/reg-scam.jpg

He uses whois guard protection for all his scam websites, there were many bank websites hosted on his server long ago, but most of the domains have expired by now.

Monday passed ... so has tuesday ... hey ... I am waiting for my "COURT ORDERS" :P

OMG!!! Cyber Crime is real funny ain't it ??? especially when u have nice friends ??? :D

and Mr. Tiwari / whatever (still doubt if u have a legally callable name) this time u tickled the wrong group of people, and with a wrong feather... I will certainly ensure u get the best treatment ... u wanted me to use a "Nice Language" against u right?

and what did u tell my sis ? "He used abusive language against the officials of the company called mantraway" ? well get in touch with me ... I will show how binary abuses work .. in shudh mumbaiyaa... which ur puny a** will not make out anyway

Cheers

Ashok

HEHE now he logs in to Yahoo Messenger invisible. so that i dont see him...

Btw dint u know that yahoo messenger invisibly logged in ids can be easily found out ???

are yaar if u r a guy OF SUCH INERNATIONAL COMPANY :D , dont you have anything to say in open ?????

Was it coincidence that both banks were born on same year.

+ it had same title - Personalised Banking Services - Exclusively from xxxx

post-120-1145472008_thumb.jpg

maa kasam... he is real stupid, the one man running the show! "Mantraway" : i guess i will have to painstakingly search for each of his clients and send them a personal mail with details about his illustrous company :D

Cheers

ashok

ashok dont mind but DID U SAY CLIENTS ????

he is the owner of this company

he is the telephone staff

he is the sales manager

he is the ceo

he is the personall of abuse department

he is the person in customer relationship.

his desktop pc is the windows server

his desktop pc is the application server

AND FINALLY HE IS THE CLIENT WITH SCAM SITES.

WOW ALL IN 1 :unsure:

ONE GUY WITH A PC AND NET RUNNING A COMPANY IN HIS ROOM, claims his datacenter(ROOM) to be international one.

(I DOUBT whether it is open air company :P )

Well no doubt it is an extraordinary one, bcz noone else will have a datacenter like that :P

10.000 scam sites and one more is himself :P so totally there is 10.001 users in his computer

Latest chat !!! :)

xtermin: hi mr.mantraway

xtermin: remember me ?

xtermin: bhool gaya lagat hai ... btw when is my "Court Notice" coming accross ???? coz i need to see where the stuff are to be sent back to ?? ur international headquarters or that inexistant apartment..

xtermin: or the fund routing account in mumbai uti ?

xtermin: eeee sunaiyi nahi diya kya? ya ab bhi fati padi hai ? one man sales / CEO !

xtermin: hi back from idle

mcil_patna: who r ui

xtermin: probably the name ashoksoft will suffice

mcil_patna: who r u?

xtermin: any more details ... do u think will be needed ?

mcil_patna: k

mcil_patna: wait for few days sir

xtermin: sure sire we will

xtermin: btw I guess even u might have to face a little warth as some of the contacts we've got state otherwise about the great mantra.

xtermin: and as far as media licence is considered... u can check my response on rimweb

xtermin: and show where exactly are u coz that is a protection system for video content...

xtermin: and as far as legalities go... the lawyers at my advertising firm are capable enuf to fiddle around with

mcil_patna: bye

mcil_patna: alright

xtermin: sure bye mate ... and well i do not intend on changing any language use

xtermin: and ashokjp also wanted to talk to u

xtermin: so does arun

xtermin: and many others more ... since u have an international data centre...

xtermin: and btw considering the legalities in question i guess u might have to travel to kerala for issuing a court notice which stands to any official claim and above that u will have to prove legally the nature / types of web pages hosted on thy international server ... coz my way of action is quite different...

xtermin: another thing, a public forum is governed by "the right to free speech" and "right to information act 2000" according to which ur threats (which we have recorded) and even a few transcripts u've had with zehergibi are quite useful in nailing

mcil_patna: the right to free speech" and "right to information act 2000"

mcil_patna: I request u onething

xtermin: sure sire

mcil_patna: just say this in word in court

mcil_patna: then u will see

xtermin: aah for sure

mcil_patna: what they will reply you

xtermin: that is if we stand liable for a response

xtermin: sure ... no issues mate

mcil_patna: k

xtermin: which in anycase we ain't

mcil_patna: u will get notice shortly

xtermin: hehe

xtermin: aah waiting

xtermin: bye

cheers

Ashok

DATS MY Contribution :)

ashokjp2: hai

ashokjp2: where is my court order

ashokjp2:

ashokjp2:

ashokjp2: oooo are bhai.. hello behre ho kya

ashokjp2: i guess u forgot my name in list

mcil_patna: u will get

ashokjp2: oh ya.. FROM YOUR MULTINATIONAL COMPANY

ashokjp2: right ?

mcil_patna: 100% promise from my side

ashokjp2: who cant even afford to have a good server. btw you might have already got notices or will get enough on your so called company ids

mcil_patna: atlest i can do this much for u

ashokjp2: yes when u are doing that much

ashokjp2: cant i do something

mcil_patna: shortly

ashokjp2: few ORIGINAL companies of which you are using, will contact u sooon

mcil_patna: i am taking this as a challange

mcil_patna: in my life

ashokjp2: ooooo

ashokjp2: gr8 dude

mcil_patna: i will show u what i can do

ashokjp2: nice challenge.

ashokjp2: make sure u are safe

mcil_patna: surw sure answer for our court notice shortly

ashokjp2: oooo.. hooo waiting. you wont get no place even in hell to clear ur insane works. COURT to DOOOR KI BAAT HAIN.

ashokjp2: btw court DOESNT MEAN ANY SCAMSTER CAN FILE AND WIN A CASE

mcil_patna: will show u

mcil_patna: wait for few days

ashokjp2: yayaya will see

ashokjp2: hehe shall i book a ticket for u to kerala ?or will u make money to buy one by cheating someone else