Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amitpadhye

Nokia 6255 Drawbacks Using Pc Suite

Hello,

I am connecting my 6255 using DKU-2 cable to my PC .. My PC Suite detects it on USB.. but i have problems in sending message or installing applications..

When ever i try to send a message or install an application.. i get the message as this phone is not supported.. or rather no supported phone attached.. where in the PC Suite has already detected my phone.. am able to transfer files and songs..

Can anyone help me

yes it is programmed in such a way that it cannot install applications, the service provider along with Nokia had disabled that option.

but just search the forum, u will find useful stuff.

:P

Emmanuel

yes it is programmed in such a way that it cannot install applications, the service provider along with Nokia had disabled that option.

but just search the forum, u will find useful stuff.

:P

Emmanuel

facin the same problem with 6235

It has been handdicapped by reliance so that we can not enjoy the full potential of this handset.

AS far as applications are concerned, search you will find ways to install games and applications

Hello,

Well i downloaded the MobiMB, which displays the application n games folders but since its trial version it doesnt support upload of the files... Can anyone provide link to full version.. or if crack available.. ??

It has been handdicapped by reliance so that we can not enjoy the full potential of this handset.

AS far as applications are concerned, search you will find ways to install games and applications

Can anyone provide link to full version.. or if crack available.. ??

Read d forum rules No piracy :clap1::clap1:

:'( , well atleast neones contact no. cell no. with whom i can chat n discuss bout my problems..

Can anyone provide link to full version.. or if crack available.. ??

Read d forum rules No piracy :grin::lol:

:'( , well atleast neones contact no. cell no. with whom i can chat n discuss bout my problems..

I dont have my cell with me which I have give to Nokia care center. You can PM and ask for queries. I ll be glad to help.