Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Ravi Naik

R Connect On Lg Rd 2340

Hello

I have LG RD2340 and i am trying to use rconnect using the rd2230 software because RD2340 do'nt have rconnect facility, but i tried and get succeeded to connect. but the connection is full of disturbances(SLOW)

Could any body help me out how i will get rid out of this problem

Which type cable u r using. And as you posting that you are facing disturbances, what type disturbance, please provide details.

Thanks and Take Care!

Hello

I have LG RD2340 and i am trying to use rconnect using the rd2230 software because RD2340 do'nt have rconnect facility, but i tried and get succeeded to connect. but the connection is full of disturbances(SLOW)

Could any body help me out how i will get rid out of this problem

Who said that LG 2340 does not have r connect.reliance brochure and the phone manual says it has.

Sam ur confused he is only explaining Rconnect software dosent includes RD2340 model at d time of his connection(presently avalable dont know) :clap:

Someone please help me out here.

I thought LG RD 2340 has R-Connect facility. But from a phone comparison chart here, I found that it doesn't have that.

Now here I read that people have been able to connect to R-Connect via LG RD 2340.

So if some one can please help me out in this regard, I will be much indebted.

Also please excuse my n00bness.

Hi,

I just bought 2 phones, both of which are LG RD2340.. I could not find the data cable anywhere in anyshop and one of the shops told me that this particular phone cannot be used to connect to the internet.

he showed me a list of phones that support and does not support internet but the one that says it does not support was RD2330 i think but he said both phones are similar and neither of them support the internet..

Can someone shed some light on this? I hope I did not end up buying 2 phones which'll be practically useless to me.

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta