Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
researcher

Wave Driver For Rd2030

Hi.

Is there someone to tell me how to install wave drivers for RD2030?

Incoming call are accepted by PC when the USB modem has its proper wave drivers which I think are not included in the regular installation CD available with the Dat Cable kit.

Please advice somebody.

Pick a call using ATA

Disconnect thro ATD

and dial thro AT+CDV

now these AT commands can be used with any cable.. so not really sure what u mean by wave drivers ... :lol:

Cheers

Ashok

Pick a call using ATA

Disconnect thro ATD

and dial thro AT+CDV

now these AT commands can be used with any cable.. so not really sure what u mean by wave drivers ... ;)

Cheers

Ashok

Dear Ashok Karkera

Thanks a lot. But where do we provide these AT commaands? In modem initialisation string? Actually I am using a computer program which receives and records incoming calls automatically which I can listen in the evening when i have time. That program attends to calls on my internal modem in which the BSNL incoming line is inserted. It works well there.

But when USB data cable of LG2030 is inserted it says "Wave drivers not supported by USB modem or Wave drivers not properly installed"

Any help will be greatly appreciated.You can let m know your reliance number please. I am on 9370157378.

Bye

Thanks for the caree again.

Well way to go mate .... an answering machine did u say ?

Had a similar setup during the golden era of the 2030.... when we used to fiddle around our prized possesions... the blue lighted wonder ;)

Do this

Use a serial cable, to connect the phone to ur comp.

Use a cable like this one to connect the headphone jack of ur phone to the sound card on ur comp.

cables.gif

Enable auto receive call(option in QPST as far as 2030 goes)

(or)

Pass AT thro Hyperterminal (or thro a small program which StaticElectricity has made. ... u can contact him to see if he can make it available... it has some commercial viablity for him)

Once the call is over, disconnect the call using ATD (maybe after a timer)

Cheers

Ashok

Well way to go mate .... an answering machine did u say ?

Had a similar setup during the golden era of the 2030.... when we used to fiddle around our prized possesions... the blue lighted wonder ;)

Do this

Use a serial cable, to connect the phone to ur comp.

Use a cable like this one to connect the headphone jack of ur phone to the sound card on ur comp.

Enable auto receive call(option in QPST as far as 2030 goes)

(or)

Pass AT thro Hyperterminal (or thro a small program which StaticElectricity has made. ... u can contact him to see if he can make it available... it has some commercial viablity for him)

Once the call is over, disconnect the call using ATD (maybe after a timer)

Cheers

Ashok

Dear sir

Thanks for the care. But where can I find StaticElectricity program? Do I have to produce such a cable personally or can I get it in Reliance Webworld ?

Thanks again.

Bye

As Ashok says, the cable is made out of the Motorola handsfree, its a custom cable and is to be made by you.

The cable is to be custom made...

StaticElectricity is the name of a person, a super mod, on Rimweb.

U will have to PM him / email him for a copy of his proggy to test AT Commands... since he has a commercial viablity for his program, I will not be able to provide a copy... contact him... ask him to read this thread and he could possibly oblige..

If not!

use Hyperterminal on ur computer

Cheers

Ashok

The cable is to be custom made...

StaticElectricity is the name of a person, a super mod, on Rimweb.

U will have to PM him / email him for a copy of his proggy to test AT Commands... since he has a commercial viablity for his program, I will not be able to provide a copy... contact him... ask him to read this thread and he could possibly oblige..

If not!

use Hyperterminal on ur computer

Cheers

Ashok

Dear Ashok

I did exactly as you adviced. But I am surprised to see that the message on computer "Standard 28800 bps modem does not support automated voice mode or its drivers were incorrectly installed " continues to be displayed. This is actually preventing the running of a resident call recording application which otherwise is working well with internal modem.

I am sure you can help. Please reply.

Bye

Help me.....

please ......

Did I ever mention that your application is going to detect the phone.

U will need to use a custom application, for which u could contact static electricity, and that was the cabling which I had used.

Cheers

Ashok

U will need to use a custom application, for which u could contact static electricity, and that was the cabling which I had used.

Cheers

Ashok

Dear Ashok

thanks for the reply.

But the internal modem is detected automatically by that same application while LG2030 is not detected. What could probably solve this difficulty? And how to contact StatiElectricity?

Waiting sincrely

Bhagat

Cheers

Ashok

Dear Ashok

thanks for the reply.

But the internal modem is detected automatically by that same application while LG2030 is not detected. What could probably solve this difficulty? And how to contact StatiElectricity?

Waiting sincrely

Bhagat

Is it possible to install external wave drivers for RD2030 by updating firmware? How can I do it?

regards

Bhagat

Go to Nearest Service Center,get updated to 17 ver.

No we cant do it.

All the Best

Thanks. I will have to try this. Ok.

Go to Nearest Service Center,get updated to 17 ver.

No we cant do it.

All the Best

Thanks. I will have to try this. Ok.

Dear Ashoksoft

Thanks

The cable works excellently. Thanks to all those who helped me in understanding. But is there a way to receve this audio file with 11025 Hz 16 bits Mono type? The audio input from RIM file is 44100Hz, 16-bit, Stereo type. Can you help further? Is there a setting possible in RD2030 for that?

thanks