Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Prashanth

Frequent Disconnection

Hai

We got a LG LSI 110 handset long back to exclusively use internet through it. The problem with it is it disconnects frequently. so much so that we get vexed of using internet on it. After it disconnects, we will simply lift the handset and place it again. Then only it connects and stays for a while and goes off again.

First of all , we want the connection to be stable without frequent disconnects. Secondly, even if it disconnects , it should redial by itself and connect again. Both of it is not there. Could anyone let me know the problem and solution for it. Anything in this regard will be helpful.

Are you using the PING, to solve the dormancy problem?

For frequent disconnection check following thread:

R Connect problem with electronic equipments

And for ur second problem!

Secondly, even if it disconnects , it should redial by itself and connect again.

Open "Network Connections" folder and right-click on the connection with the same name as RConnect dialer shows, like "RConnect .......", and select "Properties".

Goto "Options" tab, enable "Display Progress while connecting" option and set "Redial Attempts" to how many times u want! also enable "Redial if Line is dropped" option.

Thats it!

Now the final step!

Create a shortcut of this connection at desktop and after this always connect using this shortcut and not RConnect dialer!

Both r same but now it'll automatically redial after disconnection!

Are you using the PING, to solve the dormancy problem?

We use ping command to connect after the phone disconnects... Even then it will not connect. even if we keep on redialling without lifting the hand set , it is not conneting. Unless, we lift the handset off the FWP , we can not connect again. The problem is so severe that it disconnects every 10-15 min. I will be greatful to you if u can suggest a way out

For frequent disconnection check following thread:

R Connect problem with electronic equipments

We already have these settings applied. Still the problem is there. It disconnects every 10-15 min. After it disconnects, unless we lift the handset off the FWP , we can not connect it again by redialling. When it disconnects, there is a pop up message saying there is an error 633(port already in use). Just if we lift the cordless handset off the phone and put it again , it connects. Just after we put the handset into the phone, one popup message comes from sysem tray saying "USB Device not recognized". Now a days, the disconnections are becomming more... Our phone model is FWP LG LSI 110. I will be greatful to you, if u can suggest me a way out..

I too had similar problem 2 months back. I was told to approach the nearest LG service center to check the instrument. They helped me by replacing a mainboard. But.... I couldnt check whether the new one work fine or not. Because they disconnected my outgoing calls before successful reprogramming. ;)

hello

i have 3125 cdma,CA42 duplicate cable.The connection appears and works for hardly 5-6 minutes.After that no data goes or comes.The two computer icon on task bar doesnot flicker .The interner becomes stale.(not disconnected.).it can can remain so for hours ! If the hand set and cable is detached from laptop , the hand set shows the graphics of data transfer and 'dormant mode' position for hours unless the handset is restarted ! The *333 number of reliance gives useless and ignorant answers for troubleshooting . I m facing this problem from 15 days .....

i have installed , uninstalled nad reinstalled aal cable drivers, modem drivers ,but in vain. My H/S shut down button will be out of order due to frequent restarts ....

As the cable can connect internet i think there is no problem in cable and even modem.Kindly show me the light................

prakasht

Same here guys...the connection works perfectly well while surfing but the problem starts when i put something to download and piss away....

I normally ping 3 sites (yahoo, worldchessnetwork and hotmail/gmail) when i am off, but still when i return, there is no connection!

I dont think there's any problem with the lights as it does not make a difference if i snooze them off or on...

I use an original nokia cable and a n6235 handset...

Any suggestions please?

If the hand set and cable is detached from laptop , the hand set shows the graphics of data transfer and 'dormant mode' position for hours unless the handset is restarted !

You have mentioned that the phone remains in dormant mode even after detaching the cable. I've seen this happenning on other phones as well which used local data cables and at the same time there wasn't any problem when the same phone was used with another data cable. So the issue could be related with data cable too. Anyway, can't say it is because of the data cable, have you tried using it with someone else's data cable or tried using from another PC ?