Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gujubhai

Mantraway.com issue - off topic

Just now sent some to a girl on Hutch. Waiting for reply frm her.......

She didnt recieve anything.

I have already mention the sms gateway that mantraway people have.

They are using only free gateways and ripping the customers. Many peoples who are able to send the SMS to their cell are the only one whose operator supports free SMS gateway. BSNL don't have any free gateway so you are not able to send free SMS. MTNL has free gateway so MTNL people are able to recieve that. many of south india operators have free gateways and Airecl Calcuta has free gateway so they are able to recieve the free sms. Airtel Delhi has free gateway so Airtel delhi people are able to recieve free sms. Potpaid Idea Delhi People have free gateway so they are also able to recieve free sms. but rest of us are not able to recieve.

Mr Jain now Hutch don't have any of the free sms gateway so try to find out some other free gateway.

today is last day for testing. i gave them 1 week for last time to solve all our issues. and lets see what they will do in last 24 hours. And see there is nothing fixed but SSL certtificate. ( They were going to install a certificate authorized by THAWTE but for first day they installed a FAKE certificate which shown as from thawte, but when i contacted with thawte legal, they told me that it was not signed by them and we didnt have permission to use it. now for last week they installed a self-signed certificate)

Time's Up.....reopen the previous topic right!

Sure....guess u r the greatest optimist !

actualy we know the reality of Mantraway now thats why Mr Jain is not responding to the forum now. we need not to say any thing everthing about the company is self proved.

Lalu ke raaj me sab chalta hai :clap:

and Mr Jain is now going to issue Fatwa for me :D

Edited by manishag

calling them for 2 days. mr sumit refuses my call always after i hear the ring for 2-3 times

emailed them and waiting for their reply.

Talk with our Mantraway owning goody. see this.

a professional company doesnt know which all operator they support.

ashokjp2: boss can u give me any 1 operator supported by your sms gateway. either in kerala or karnataka
sumit tiwari: have no idea yaar
ashokjp2: wow
ashokjp2: wonderful
sumit tiwari:;)

Edited by Ashokjp

Talk with our Mantraway owning goody. see this.

a professional company doesnt know which all operator they support.

ashokjp2: boss can u give me any 1 operator supported by your sms gateway. either in kerala or karnataka
sumit tiwari: have no idea yaar
ashokjp2: wow
ashokjp2: wonderful
sumit tiwari:;)

professioanl company ?

lol

Mr Ashok,

may you please let me know their chat contact ? where you speak wtih him ?

This tiwari the only one man of this company or may i say our current santosh jain. has many ids in yahoo. i cant really tell which id he comes online when.

It isnt a crime having many ids, but for a fact, its good for him since yahoo doesnt charge for giving ids in messenger.

well he'z got a helluva lotta id's ... and real funny ones at that :clap: got some chat logs to share ... sometime in a couple of days ... coz I just got back home from a holiday in a jungle... got to clean up a lot of things :clap:

Cheers

Ashok

first of all SMSHUNTER.COM redirects to : http://192.168.1.1/hag/pages/home.htm

lol !!!

secondly my email answer from them :

Dear Customer,

SMS is going to all network which we cover. Some people received messages. You have tried this
gateway for India ppl only. Please ask ppl from diffrent countries to test your gateway. Mantraway
supports all leading GSM provider across the world. Your allegation "You didnt give any sms
gateway" is totally wrong becuase you have used sms gateway a long time. Please go through the SMS
coverage page on http://www.mantraway.com and review the complete coverage chart.

Thank you for your understandings.

Regards,

The Mantraway Team.

!!!!

lol see what reply !!!

they still insist on that their sms gateway is working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Customer,

Sorry to tell you but almost 98% coverage is operational rightnow. Please try with leading

operators Like: ATNT, CABLE & WIRELESS, VODAPHONE, AIRTEL, SPRINT ETC.... You may complaint

regarding a particular network on which messages are not going.

Regards,

The Mantraway Team

The US/Canada/German operators that they have mentioned have free gateways. Mantraways has also mentioned that have coverage for Airtel then ask them to provide sms gateway for Airtel Up East(Don't have free Gateway for 9935xxxxxx). They have mentioned that they have coverage for BSNL all india :wacko: . I have tried it many times. they don't have any coverage. yes they have coverage wherevere there is a free gateway the can connect

Dear Customer,

Sorry to tell you but almost 98% coverage is operational rightnow. Please try with leading

operators Like: ATNT, CABLE & WIRELESS, VODAPHONE, AIRTEL, SPRINT ETC.... You may complaint

regarding a particular network on which messages are not going.

And yes I agree that Mr zehirgibi has used their SMS service but he didn't recieved any of the SMS till the day.
Dear Customer,

SMS is going to all network which we cover. Some people received messages. You have tried this

gateway for India ppl only. Please ask ppl from diffrent countries to test your gateway. Mantraway

supports all leading GSM provider across the world. Your allegation "You didnt give any sms

gateway" is totally wrong becuase you have used sms gateway a long time. Please go through the SMS

coverage page on http://www.mantraway.com and review the complete coverage chart.

Regards,

The Mantraway Team.

Mr zehirgibi

I am goin to launch a SMS gateways service and i will provide you the service free of cost :D . I don't gurantee that you will recieve any of the SMS from that service :D

friends go to the site of mantraway. and read aboutus

Mantraway has offices in Germany and India. Mantraway has launched its services across India, with a corporate office in Patna (Bihar). Mantraway believes that its clients are not just customers but partners

Yes they treat there customers as their partner thats why they thing evenif they rip them partner will not complain

Edited by manishag

Hi all,

Yesterday i got this-

Testing this gateway-

Mantraway.com

From the same number i posted earlier.

I would also like to add that my airtel has a free incomming sms gateway. A simple e mail from yahoo mail, addressed to 919866******@airtelap.com lands to my mobile within seconds. And i know this since a long time. Tried many times and it works always.

Hello,

This is really an intresting thead when people are posting so many things without knowing the fact. We are using UK based SMSC Whose:-

SMS Center Number Is : +44 779 7706 032 (Cable & Wireless)

Origination Number : +44 779 7882 390 (Will apprear as incoming number)

=================

Manisaq, we have coverage of UP East Airtel : +919935xxxxxx. pass me your mobile number through PM.

While using email2sms feature provided by many mobile service providers, +447797882390 will not appear as incoming number. If you have any doubt, you may try sending sms using free gateways.

=================

In India, we have coverage of :

Airtel (Bharti Infotel)

BPL Mobile

MTNL

BSNL (Few Zones)

Reliance Telecom Ltd.

Hexacomm

USHA Martin

Shyam Telelink

Spice Telecom

Reliance Internet Ltd, Kolkata

Idea Cellular Ltd.

Problems are coming with BSNL in few zones. R Int Ltd.

=================

Rohit Rocket :lol: oops rocker.... :clap: ,

Please send sms to your own number through mobile@airtelap.com & check from which number u r getting that message.

Zeheribi,

When sending to your number, we are getting response from our service provider that Receipent Blocked or Destination Blocked". due to some tech reason or abuse. Previously you was getting msg using our gateway.

Service providers who doubled interconnect charges cannot covered through your SMSC account.

==============

Thank you!!!!!

Edited by Santosh Jain

i already call my customer service for my gsm oprator and they told that there is nothing restriced and i already tested it with 3 different gsm operatros in TURKEY so i saw that it doesnt works still. NOW SHUT UP AGAIN SHOWING and give our MONEY BACK !

Edited by zehirgibi

=================

Rohit Rocket :lol: oops rocker.... :clap: ,

Please send sms to your own number through mobile@airtelap.com & check from which number u r getting that message.

You FOOL, i never said that u were sending sms through e mail by using number@airtelap.com.

Infact, i myself had posted the number from which i got the sms. God knows if you even knew the number before i posted.

Dont assume things on your own and MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF, which you already have been doing since a long time. Stop cheating customers and pay back.

Nothing more left to discuss.

-------TOPIC CLOSED---------

Edited by Rohit Rocker

Well did i hear JAIN saying they support Airtel, BPL, BSNL ??

I hope its not limited to BIHAR.

i tried all these operators, till NOW NOT A SINGLE MESSAGE.

You can check your log if you want.

989531xxxx -- Airtel

9846015xxx -- BPL

Now i saw that they changed their sms sender originator number then it means that they find another way to give sms-gateway service. i send 2 mesages and received them.

they still dont reply my emails much.

just test new gateway please.

thanks

Incorrigible....u still expect that u can sort the issue out?

I would say....forget it, else shout at the top of ur voice...u cant keep on giving them a day more everyday! :rolleyes:

i received 3-4 more test messages now.

but i am sure it will stop sending about 10 minute later if i send more sms...