Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gujubhai

Mantraway.com issue - off topic

I would have told u that a long time back...man pls ask for directions!! :)

so u finally came to know of that...cool...

Whats next that u plan for?...exploiting the legal possibilities?...or reopening the issues out here...

I feel that the second option is worth considering :D:)

totaly scammers. i call them for 4-5 times in all day for last 4 days. they put a phone voice mail and now they dont answer any call.

btw they told that in their scam mantraway.com site: they give support for 24/7 hours and it is totaly LIE. they answer sometimes my call when i posted some messages in rimweb forum and they answered it me to delete the posts ! And for my old phone calls ; when MR Arun asked them why they dont reply to me : sumit tuwari complaints that i call them in nights in india LOLLLL !

now we are starting legal procedure !

Please contact me if you have any attorney friend, or a friend on law in India. Otherwise we will find from our own country. thanks

now its working fine for me i have tested it for 3 test SMS to 94155xxx

2 test sms to 9839xxxx. and all are delivered with in 1-2 mins

you receive messages when their server restarts, and you are avaliable to sen messages,i mean when sumit's computer restarts, coz it is not stable server and on a DSL connection and server is located REALLY in his home (i have got proof)

I am trying to send myself sms continously and nothing receiving !

i dont mind if people are taking messages somtimes. i want %100 stable sms--gateway but that hosting is %70 uptime !!!!!!!!!!! which i watch from mralert.com

Edited by zehirgibi

you receive messages when their server restarts, and you are avaliable to sen messages,i mean when sumit's computer restarts, coz it is not stable server and on a DSL connection and server is located REALLY in his home (i have got proof)

Oh really? You got proof? What about the proof that I posted a ages back? I am getting amused by your behavior. You ask for help but then don't really want to take it. Great going. Forget your money. You will be spending way more travelling and bringing this clown to justice. With the kind of law and order we have in Bihar may be your great grand children may get 0.1% of what you paid him while spending 1,000,000 times more <_< It's not speculation. It's a fact :P

P.S.: No offense meant to Biharis.

Very true man....every one helped u, u got every detail u required and still u pissed off....just refer the old topic for this and the loads of info thats available with everyone....

Looks like u r still pathetically tangled up by ur martinet behaviour !!

U sound like my gf...can never understand, predict or justify her ascetic but notorious behaviour...

Please continue this topic here.