Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gsmsikar

R-connect Error 737 (loopback Was Detected)

in a lg6230 when we connect it to the net it gives error 737 (LOOPBACK WAS DETECTED)

please help me how to correct it..

the set was working fine yesterday on the net but now it is not working//

thanks

This seems to have been caused due to misconfiguration on your Dialer. Are you using the R-Connect dialer or did you create a new one through Dial–Up Networking Wizard ? You may try recreating/reinstalling the dialer and then try again as this problem is reported to get fixed once the settings are reset.

i create a new one through Dial–Up Networking Wizard and it worked for a week then it stopped giving this error..

then i also changed the PC but same problem remains ,

then i changed the cable from a USB cable to a serial cable .. but also failed ..

so now i am thinking that this 6230 phone is defective or my connection is bad ..

donno what is the problem..

what u all say about this ?

i create a new one through Dial–Up Networking Wizard and it worked for a week then it stopped giving this error..

then i also changed the PC but same problem remains ,

then i changed the cable from a USB cable to a serial cable .. but also failed ..

so now i am thinking that this 6230 phone is defective or my connection is bad ..

donno what is the problem..

what u all say about this ?

Hi,

Follow the instruction given at this link and post the resultant log here.

http://www.modemsite.com/56k/ppp.asp

thanks all for helping me

the problem didnt get solved. then we changed the phone number to another phone using HCC , then now it is working well.

so i think the problem was in the account and it worked when we HCC'd to another phone..

thanks

Could be. It would be interesting if he tries to activate with a new GSK in the old phone.