Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ubhat

Problem of Modem in LG RD5340

I have purchased a lg rd 5340 phone but iam using the cable meant for 5130/7130 and the usb convertor software of 5340 (1.63mb file).the modem is not getting detected automatically.but manually i am able to install it as a standard 33600 kbs modem.no lg modem is getting listed.after this the speed is very slow,hardly able to download 6mb of data per hour.anybody having sol for this.kindly help.

Hi. The Rconnect download for the LG RD5340 color mobile (with USB data cable for windows XP paltform )loads only a driver for USB. The standard rconnect s/w does not have this model mentioned in the listbox. It supports only RD5130. Is there a way to make rconnect work with the driver for RD5340? please help.

venky652003

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

LG RD 5340 Is not a LIVE Modem as RD 5130, RD 6130, RD 6000, Modem has to be setup virtually.

For speed follow up some tips provided in the forum by members here. :clap:

@ubhat

Set your modem data speed to 115200 instead of 33600 kbps, you will get the best speed.

Hey Honest , Dont confuse him as ur already confused, He is talking about Virtual Modem that is to be created not the Data Baud.

@venky Slect the Model as RD 5130, continue the installation, it will surely work.

LG RD 5340 Is not a LIVE Modem as RD 5130, RD 6130, RD 6000, Modem has to be setup virtually.

For speed follow up some tips provided in the forum by members here. :)

hi ladka

i have done so but no improvement.

Hi. The Rconnect download for the LG RD5340 color mobile (with USB data cable for windows XP paltform )loads only a driver for USB. The standard rconnect s/w does not have this model mentioned in the listbox. It supports only RD5130. Is there a way to make rconnect work with the driver for RD5340? please help.

venky652003

<TOPIC MERGED!>

hi

i am not able to set up the modem.the lg modem is not getting listed.instead it is coming as standard 19200,33600 modem etc.please give me detailed procedure to set up the modem and speed .i will be very thankful to you

umesh