Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jayu

I Lost Reliance Network From My Samsung N191

Dear frenz,

I was trying code *759#813580 in one of my friend's Samsung N191. I remember that i went to options 04, 05, 09, 60, 51, 19 only. I did not try the dreaded option 28, 29.

But i'm having problem now,

1. that the phone have lost the reliance network.

2. On calling to that number it says "Phone is temporarily out of service". So no incoming is there.

3. Network bars are there on the display, But the Roaming sign ® is blinking.

4. Actually it started receiving signals from TATA Indicom. Because when i tried the activation call *228, Operator from TATA Indicom receive the call.

5. No other outgoing calls or SMS or RWorld is possible

Please help me. Since its of my friend. Thanx in advance.

you require serial cable and programming files. I can give you file but fm where you will get serial cable? Better you go to ASC and get it reprogrammed. They may charge 200 bucks. But will be cheaper than getting serial cable.

You could also do it in the programing mode of the phone, I have done it for my A563 - but then you need the ESN number and all that stuff, I would say you go to ASC and tell them some story, they would do it for you. If its the first time, they might do it for free.

I had done the same to my phone about a year and half back, and while searching the net to make it work again I had stumbled on to RIMweb.in :)