Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bals

Rconnect Speed Comparision Of Lsp 340 Vs Lg Lsi 110

I am having LSP 340 at present. I like to change to LG LSI 110.

At present, the speed of LSP 340 is descent. If I change to LSI 110, will it give lesser sppeds than LSP 340? Or will it give more speed?

I use FWP only for rconnect. Should I change the phone?

Will it give more or less speed?

At present, the speed of LSP 340 is descent. If I change to LSI 110, will it give lesser sppeds than LSP 340? Or will it give more speed?

Speed for R-connect will be same, why do you want to chage the instrument? is there any problem in current handset? you will have to pay Rs. 800 for handset exchange charges and will have to buy new data cable for LSI-110 and Reliance is just about to discontinue LSI-110 as they have already done for LSP 340. If you really want to change handset than prefer LSP-350. It will cost the same and equal speed :)

I'll advise not to go for LG LSI 110 coz I hv seen many members complaining about this set.

The major problem in this set is automatic disconnection when u switch on some electric equipment, like fan, etc.

And sometimes it disconnects and u can't reconnect w/o restarting the computer!

My suggestion is either enjoy ur existing set or replace it with LSP 350R. I'm currently using this set and hvnt found ne problem in this set :)

my personal experience with all sets says that for r connect 340e is best .. keep hooked to it if u use it for r connect only

If you wish to change your handset to LSI 110, then you can definitely go for it at the cost of Handset Change charges (800/- probably + other formalities) and the DATA Cable for your new set.

The Peak R-Connect speed would be arround 152kbps(momentarily) with ocassional auto disconnect due to dormant connection.

Further the set LSI 110 is just like a cordless, but its handset feature is not liket that of other LG Mobile sets.