Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vijayakumar

How To Use Data Cable For R Connect In Lgrd5340 And Cost?

Actually i purchased one LGRD 5340 phone and in the scheme they mentioned that u have to purchase data cable and use it..but i couldn't get the cable yet!!!

Actually what is cost of the cable? somebody saying it is 1700+ and relianceWW peoples saying 1400+ and in web they mentioned it will be cast around 150+

I thing this model is not exist and thAT'S WHY THE CABLES ARE ANOT AVAILABLE.

PLEASE GUIDE ME WHERE TO BUY AND HOW TO USE.

THANKS

VIJAY

Actually i purchased one LGRD 5340 phone and in the scheme they mentioned that u have to purchase data cable and use it..but i couldn't get the cable yet!!!

Actually what is cost of the cable? somebody saying it is 1700+ and relianceWW peoples saying 1400+ and in web they mentioned it will be cast around 150+

THANKS

VIJAY

@vijay

You can use data cable of 5130 with your 5340, it is fully compatible. You can even use this cable in LG RD 6230 (I have tested it)

I bought LG RD 5130 serial data cable from open market for my LG RD 5340 and its working fine. Cost 200/=

Vishal

Hi All,

I have got data cable of LG RD5130 for my LG RD5340. I am unable to use it after downloading drivers from reliance website of 5130.

Pc doesn't recognize device when I connect it to usb port. instead I see cell phone starts charging.

Any help wil be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sanjeev

THANKS

VIJAY

@vijay

You can use data cable of 5130 with your 5340, it is fully compatible. You can even use this cable in LG RD 6230 (I have tested it)

I bought LG RD 5130 serial data cable from open market for my LG RD 5340 and its working fine. Cost 200/=

Vishal

well, if it shows only charging then may be its a simple usb data cable to transfer the data fom pc to handset or otherwise. exchange the cable with proper Rconnect compatible cable.

if possible go for cheetah cable. its very reliable. abt 400/- it will cost you.

the same thing is available for 1200/- in reliance outlets..

I installed the drivers and it says "USB Device Unrecognized" :Sorprendido:

Anyone here have LG RD5340 and faced problems?

i had 5340 bt did not face any problems regarding the internet connectivity.

i had used cheetah cable and installed the software bundled with the data cable.

no problems at all.

may br you should try to uninstall it, and reinstall it. and yes dont change the ports to connect the handset.. it might create probems.

while you remove the drivers, amke a point to remove it in toto. and reinstall it. follow the instructions..

do let us know how it turns out.

THANKS

VIJAY

@vijay

Vishal

but vishal, i tried to connect my RD5340, with the data cable of RD6230. But my computer is not at all detecting any device being connected. what can i do>

THANKS

VIJAY

u can also purchase i RD 2230 cable or RD 2030 cable and test it...there no need to puchase it frm the store, u can get it frm any mob shop in cheaper rate wit good qlty...

Can any one please post the serial cable drivers coz i have the serial cable but no drivers... plz help