Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vijayakumar

Please Be Careful When U R Buying The Lgrd 5340 Offer With Acer Laptop..

Dear friends,

Actually i purchased one ACER laptop three weeks back. before buying i asked them what os the offer. they told that we are goving one LGRD 5340 (colou cdma phone) free.

After i entered into the shop only i came to know that, we have to pay Rs.3600 for that offer.

I thought of i will get phone first then for 3 months internet free connection i have to pay 3600. The WW peoples said that u have to pay 3600 then only we will give phone and connection.

Even the WW peoples don't knoe about this offer exactly. I paid and now i got the phone. Accidentaly i asked one of my friend, while discussing he told that this offer is not with the laptop, they actually had this offer already and becuase of they now closed this offer on march they now started giving this offer with laptop. Not free and all"he said".

That time only i came to know ,how these peoples are cheating the customers.

Another probelm i am facing is the availability of Data cables for the phone. It breaking my head, whereever the LG peoples are reliance peoples, most of them not even aware of the cable for this phone and now i am sitting paninc.

Please careful friends.

Vijay.

hmmm, bad business practises :clap:

Hope you will get the data cable as I have replied to your other topic regarding non availability of data cable.

Dear friends,

Actually i purchased one ACER laptop three weeks back. before buying i asked them what os the offer. they told that we are goving one LGRD 5340 (colou cdma phone) free.

After i entered into the shop only i came to know that, we have to pay Rs.3600 for that offer.

I thought of i will get phone first then for 3 months internet free connection i have to pay 3600. The WW peoples said that u have to pay 3600 then only we will give phone and connection.

Even the WW peoples don't knoe about this offer exactly. I paid and now i got the phone. Accidentaly i asked one of my friend, while discussing he told that this offer is not with the laptop, they actually had this offer already and becuase of they now closed this offer on march they now started giving this offer with laptop. Not free and all"he said".

That time only i came to know ,how these peoples are cheating the customers.

Another probelm i am facing is the availability of Data cables for the phone. It breaking my head, whereever the LG peoples are reliance peoples, most of them not even aware of the cable for this phone and now i am sitting paninc.

Please careful friends.

Vijay.

I cannot help you out in what reliance people have done with you but as far as data cable is concerned you can use data cable of 5130 which is easily available in the market with your 5340.

it is fully compatible with it, even I am using data cable of 5130 on my 5340, everything is working perfectly

Regards

Vishal

Relaince people are looters .they are looting peoples money.This is what reliance has done to me

I had purchased a ACER Laptop and with that I got an coupon which mentioned that if I pay INR 3600 rs I will get

LG RD 5340 Handset + Free activation + Bundle usage package worth 3600 and that these 3600 rs accounts to 3 months advance rental.

Bundled 3 month package include

1)120 hour/month usage(60hr peak and 60hr off peak)

2)200 local sms per month

3)voice rental of joy 149 plan(worth rs 174 / per month)

The same offer is advertised on both relianceinfo and acer.co.in for reliance info its address is

http://www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/Rconn..._promotion.html

On 25th of June,2006 I visited reliance web world (The forum , no 23 & 24,on hosur road,Koramanagla ,Bangalore ,Karnataka) and inquired about the same offer. They told me yes if I provide them the duely filled coupon and some other required proofs like if proof and address proof , I can avail the offer. I decided to go for it and that’s where I asked troubles to hit me.

I paid 3599.99 rs + passport copy + duely filled coupon +address proof and I was given a LG RD 5340 handset and a free activation kit. Then I was told that to get the bundled package I need to contact customer care .I did so and called customer care ,who in turn told me to visit web world .And this thing happened 4 times .I was ping ponged to and fro from web word to customer care. Finally one of the senior executive told me to visit web world and make them talk to us. I complied and visited the web world and made them talk to customer care. After a week’s fight I was told that my plan has been changed and I will get a message for it shortly. I got the message and thought I am done. But no that was not the end. Despite at least 50 calls to Customer care and 20 personal visits to web world I found out that I was still there where I was 1 month before. I was totally annoyed to see the bill (Attached with the mail as an attachment) Which shows that I will have to pay 315 rs as monthly rental and also for the local SMS’s. I assume that because I have already paid 3 months advance rental I must not be charged for plan rental for 3 months and because my bundled package include 200 free Local SMS I must not be charged for this as well.

Now I contacted customer care and who quite helpfully forwarded my complaint to respective department , who also quite swiftly called me and told me that I need to visit web world again to tell them that they have not updated my data. They asked me to tell them my complaint number i.e. 38326196 (my complaint number is 38326196) and also show them the proof of paying 3600 rs which I did. Just to listen that they can’t help me out. They asked me to contact someone in Karnataka reliance office and provided me the phone number of the lady called Anuradha kaushik.I called her and the lady was kind enough to at least listen my problem despite officially being on a leave and she made a conference call to forum ,koramanagla web world guy. Who promised to call me back after 5 minutes and those 5 minutes are yet to come.

Now I have become a table tennis ball ,which is tapped by customer care to web world and web world to customer care without any resolution .After more than 50 calls to customer care and more than 20 in person visits to reliance web world (The forum ,koramanagla, banagalore ) my problem remains unresolved. I am cursing myself for being trapped by reliance and throwing my Airtel connection .Web world guys are least bothered about customer and its problems once they have pocketed the money. I remember how swiftly they worked on the day I purchased the phone and paid them money ,they all were so co operative and once they got their money they don’t bother any more. I agree 3600 rs is not a big amount but still the kind of agony I have faced for this amount is very expensive for me. Koramangla web world in forum is nearest web world to my location in ITPL,bangalore and that is 30 Kms at least and I have visited them more than 20 time which means more than 1200 km of traveling (60 KM per visit * 20 times) and result NIL

Send a written complaint to the chairman and to the customer care department with all the details This should help you. and mention the complaint no. and the name of the person whom you talked to. Also insist on talking with the supervisor when you call on *333 note down the name of the supervisor and if he does not help you register a complaint against him and insist for a complaint no this will surely help you.