Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rsucker

How Did You Bump Into RIMweb for the first time?

How did you find this Forum?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find this Forum?

• Search Engines (Google/Yahoo)
    • Word of mouth (Friend/E-Mail/Chat)
    • Through other forums/websites (Do mention which one)

Well..

I just saw Arun's post on digit forum about your forum..

gues what. i am here by google..

and on searching.. "link:www.relianceinfo.com"

:o

Edited by Chirag

Well guys I think I really wanted to know this you see it was very difficult for me to find this forum but I'm luck I found it somehow from some link in some other damn forum. But I'd like to know how u guys came to find this forum, I'm just curious u know so please specify. And I think there should might as well be a poll for this isn't it but well I don't exactly know how to arrange that so maybe someone could. Until then pls let me know how u came to this forum alrite :P:P

Hello,

I cant rave enough about this forum. It is very good and you will get most of your questions and queries answered here. This is much much much better than the Reliance Call Center.

Well... how did I find this forum? I was searching for some information on Google (as usual, wasnt able to get information from the call center) and there was a link to one of the posts on this forum. After seeing this forum (tasting blood), I just had to register myself here.

Hope this helps.

Nice Topic! B) I was curious myself! So here goes the poll ... Let me know of any other option u want there!

well, i found this forum on google by searching "2030" +"LG" +"Discussion" +"reliance" B) hehe..

Nice Topic!  I was curious myself! So here goes the poll ... Let me know of any other option u want there!

THANKS A LOT DUDE. This will be just gr8 I think it covers almost everythin however if I think theres anythin more to be reqd I'll let u know but for now Its a Gr8 start. :PB):thumb:;)

My story of how i bumped into this forum is right here. Hope we could hear from all the rest as well! B)

i dont think admins or mods have send email in their capacity to get membership, it would be kind of spamming. but i am sure that they have asked their friends, so it would be a good idea to merge thsoe 2 options.

it would also be a good idea to add another option called another forum, and to name it as a reply. it would enable us to know how popular we are in other forums.

1. word of mouth (friends)

2. search engine

3. from other forums.

cant think of any other way someone would find this forum.

See if theres only a poll it wouldnt exactly help us know how people got here so the polls just an addition just to keep stats but the main thing is the posts in the thread what i wanna know is the actual story behind them finding the forum so I started the thread but any ways sunil what u suggested are really good points to be added for the poll . See this way we can better differentiate the results. THANKS ;)

Hi,

I joined this forum just like most of you did.... searching Google for answers to simple problems that RIM customer service can never solve.

And this forum's pretty great (except that nobody hacks the A563!!!)! Whats with that anyways! Anyways Keep up the good work!

But btw - who developed/maintains this site anyways????

well, anujit it's kinda sad that you've posted 31 posts in this forum and you still dont know who runs this..

well, thank the creator ... he's Arun.

So most people has found this forum from search engines, Its a good sign.

well how would I know... it really doesnt say so anywhere! But thanks alot Arun.

Good poll Tushar, which one shall I choose ? :grin:

Just editing a couple of changes in the poll choices :)

Well anypnes changes are welcome specially urs lol, anyways one silly qs where were u since so many days I mean u dint post much and now ur back posts in all forums, the forum now feels more active with u in it hope this continues :quest: . Must have had to catch up on a lot well im glad ur back

Hi,

I joined this forum searching Google.

Thanks google. But now I'm spreading the name of RIMWeb. Google on the move :clap:

I searched for "Reliance" + "Mobile" + "Forum" in Google :)

As far as I remember it was not in the Top entries though..

May be U can add a meta tag with above contents as I think it is one of the commonly searched terms :(

I came to know from bazee where sunil had kept to seel "how to change ringtones in reliance in ld rd 2030" for Rs. 25/- can say bazee fees only and no profits.

well like most of you'll i bumped into this forum through google.. was doing a little research before buying my new GTRAN....

jus want to say what a wonderful job you guys doin here. This site is a must for any reliance user.. insightful, fun and rocking....thumbs up dudes !! :P

i was searching for this age old topic of sending sms thro the internet to rim phones.. and reached this.. good goin moderators.. good work..

When i bought LG-RD2030 set, I searched for its secret codes on Google.

And it showed RIMweb.com

That's why I am here.

And I am very happy to be a member of this gr8 forum.

Thanx Arun.