Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Electronic Gadgets

hey guys do u know any webistes where elctronic gadgets r available likes they use in movies james bond uses the pen than he uses the ring to break the glass than in badshah sharukh khan uses the shoe to climb the walls and the glares where he can see everything transparent ppl knw that these things do exist but where are they available and how much does it cost according to indian currency and any 1 knws abt the website where some nice electronic gadgets r available in any place in mumbai than plz do post it so that it may help out every1 by referring to the site

yea... there is a site like that.

www.thinkgeek.com

they have all wierd stuff....

eg:- Star Wars Force FX Lightsabers , Swedish firesteel-(creates 3,000°C spark makes fire building easy in any weather), ScanGauge II Automotive Computer etc.

thanks dude a lot for posting that website i request more and more members if they have any knowledge abt any other electronics website special gadgets plz post it here

There is one indian site also that might be of some interest.

www.innovativeaddiction.com

Njoy

Soham

There is one indian site also that might be of some interest.

www.innovativeaddiction.com

Njoy

Soham

really cool site ..

Thanks Red Shift for posting the website. i'm very grateful and thankful to u redshift, petar, drsoham and supernova. i request more and more people to post their websites about new gadgets.