Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
emmi

How to reduce Heating of Phone?

Maybe we should a topic on how to dissapate heat from u r mobile phones.I find it very irritating when i access multimedia content or r world and my phone gets heated up.Any ideas guys

if youve read the user guide of the phone it clearly states that the phone will get heated during high data transfers, etc. and I dont think theres a way to avoid this. Well doesnt your computer also heat up so dont u use a coolin fan maybe this is an answer isnt it :lol:

Maybe we should a topic on how to dissapate heat from u r mobile phones.I find it very irritating when i access multimedia content or r world and my phone gets heated up.Any ideas guys

well, i'm not sure of this but someone told me to go to RWW and somthing upgraded... i dont exactly remember what to get upgraded..

and that will supposedly stop my phone heating up too much...

well, i'm not sure of this but someone told me to go to RWW and somthing upgraded... i dont exactly remember what to get upgraded..

and that will supposedly stop my phone heating up too much...

I think if they've developed some way to reduce this heat then we would have to go to LG service centre to upgrade our phones isnt it. And anyways I dont remember exactly when but last week it came in Times of India that a Nokia 3310 EXPLODED while talkin on the phone and it was totally shattered. These incidents have been happening very frequently with Nokia phones it said and that uptil now about 5-6 phones had exploded and that it maybe due to some fault in the battery which couldnt handle the heat coming out while talkin too long on the phone. So maybe this upgrade is for the battery could be ;)

Phone gets heated up when the network strength in that area is not strong.

What happens is phone keeps on searching for the network and gets heated up due to that.

Phones get heated because both Samsung & LG have crappy battery technology & coupled with poor signal its good enough to set things on fire after 10 minutes of use.

When high tech does not work ...

go low!

I had an overheating problem with my laptop & its transformer (AC to DC).

I did a couple of things that seemed to work for me:

- I placed the transformer on its side so a larger surface area was exposed to air

- I also shifted my laptop to the left edge of my desk so the battery area was also exposed to air

- Finally (and I strongly don't recommend this for novices) I actually washed my hands and then gently rubbed the hot surfaces (with my damp hands) which cooled them off the fastest!

Phone gets heated up when the network strength in that area is not strong.

What happens is phone keeps on searching for the network and gets heated up due to that.

I was once at a place where there was no network so my phone LG RD 2030 was showing searching for some time and then it suddenly showed Battery saving mode on. So I suppose LG phones have battery saving techniques and anti heating technology.

When the phone is out of network for some amount of time it will automatically go into battery saving mode. It will occasionally check back for network, if network is not available it wll again go into battery saving mode...

Mostly good way to conserve battery....

I am not sure about this..

As per my bro, there is a diode near the back of ear piece which gets heated up

during high usage..

Hope this helped you :P

well, ashok u dont mean that if we want to stop heating of the phone then we shuld remove that diode and throw it away..!! hahah .... :P

Well as u take it..

Wat i intended was jus to notify the cause for those who are ignorant :P