Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
B O R E D

Tarrifs: Other Operators Vs. Reliance

But nobody can match JOY399. So here reliance wins.

Reliance has had so many plans, it's confusing for everybody. Including Reliance :confuse:

Wonder why their ISD is so expensive!

DAPO plan similar to 599 plan for mobile to mobile & much cheaper for mobile to basic!

Of course they should get in higher rate plans and have a wider choice of offerings.

They withdraw old schemes to introduce new ones! Thats plain stupid!

Widen your portfolio RIM!

Reliance has got just 3 plans.

budget 149,249 & joy 399.

so no confusion.

Now consider this.. DAPO is a scheme to promote CDMA mobile phones by making calls to CDMA phones at 40Ps and calls to GSM phones at 1.2 Rs

Oh ok.. so u meant "Reliance has made calls to GSM phone expensive to make calls to CDMA phones cheap" ?? Coz wht i read was "Reliance has made calls to GSM phone expensive to make calls to GSM phones cheap"

If thts so, i would like to say tht they have kept call charges to CDMA phones least coz they knew for sure with their marketing plans tht Reliance would be the market leader in CDMA and tht is wht we see today. Their marketing and sales promoted use of Rel to Rel most, and hence they dont really mind ppl calling up other CDMA operators via STD. Imagine they are charging only 40p if u call a STD TATA no. !! When all of us know tht they got to pay 40p to TATA for taking the call and much more money to the National Long Distance Carrier.

If thts so, surely they r cross-subsidising as u said. But i am assured that Reliance can be the best deal to the consumer only if he knows how to use his tariff plan to the optimum... Jus for ur knowledge... In Dec2003 i had been to Hyd, and used arnd 200 mins of Incoming calls while i was there! And i paid absolutely zero bucks coz i managed to live within 400 mins! If i would have done tht with a GSM phone, i would have been ruined :confuse:

So soon there will be specialized coaching centres teaching to select the best plan.

HI Bored Brother

I have a Hutch corporate plan with me

It is offered only to Accenture Employees

Local

200 Mins free IUC charges 30 paisa

STD

200 mins free IUC charges 50 paisa

To land lines (any where in India) 1.50/min

After 200 mins

Mobile STD -->1.76

Land STD --2.25/min

Monthly Rental 349