Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
salil

New Data PCMCIA Card from Reliance

So the connection doesn't go to low speeds or get disconnected with the card? So far it seems good that there is a high possibility that I'll be buying it before the end of this month.

If you opt for Freedom/Freedom Plus/Platinum plans of R-connect you pay only Rs 650/900/1500 plus tax. Basic voice plan is inbuilt in these plans with the monthly rental waived off. However, if you wish to use CLIP you will need to subscribe to the facilty seperatley @ Rs 25 pm. Also, am not sure about the plan charges of Rs 25.

What is "CLIP"?

If you opt for Freedom/Freedom Plus/Platinum plans of R-connect you pay only Rs 650/900/1500 plus tax. Basic voice plan is inbuilt in these plans with the monthly rental waived off. However, if you wish to use CLIP you will need to subscribe to the facilty seperatley @ Rs 25 pm. Also, am not sure about the plan charges of Rs 25.

What is "CLIP"?

34287[/snapback]

Caller Line Identity Presentation, This is the feature, that allows your mobile phone / home fone to display the number of the caller!

Hi Guys!

I am using Rconect card for over a month now. No doubt a great product, but the speed is not very good. Atleast it is not the 144 kbps, not even 100 kbps for that matter. Anyway, it is a very good option for people like me who are highly mobile and need connectivity all the time.

I already have two RIM connections, but this card has made my IBM thinkpad a truly wireless machine with phone\data ability.

I recommend this product.

Basant

What is the average connection speed? Do you have low speeds all the time from the past 1 month?

How frequently do you get disconnected? How often do you connect to the net? Do you use mainly during the day or night?

reliance sierra data card has got some compatibility problem with Sony Vaio. please check out before you buy.

Are you sure about compatibility problems with Sony? Is that a rumour or have you or someone you know experienced it? The model that I'm gonna buy is Model # A790.

I hope I can test the card before actually buying it.

Edited by nebeldunkel

You can confirm with Customer Care.