Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
arnabkrde

Please Help Problem With Zte Card (reliance Has Given Me Wrong Card)

Hi,

This is Arnab from Mumbai. Recently I have bought HP dv2002 pavilion laptop. I have one PCI slot and one Express Card slot in the laptop.

I contacted Reliance Customer Care. I want to use mobile internet. I told them that I have HP dv2002 pavilion laptop. Customer care told me that I can use Data card on My Laptop (Which was wrong). Customer Care never specified that I will not be able to use Data Card on My Laptop.

I placed a booking for Data Card through customer care. Customer care promised to send a representative. Representative came and collected check and documents. He also never told that ZTE card will not fit into My laptop. Verification is also done.

After Delivery, I found the card is not suitable for my laptop. I contacted Coutomer care several times. They refused to help. They told to visit near by reliance web world.

Reliance web world told they can't do any thing. I have already paid RS.4990 for the card. The card is use less for me. It is a huge loss. I haven't used the card. Webworld/ Customer care told nothing can be done in case of wrong sale. They told even if I escalate, nobody is going to help. But it is a fault of Reliance.

I asked whether this card can be exchanged with any other type of products. They told they will not do that. I have to bear the loss.

Can anybody please suggest what to do next? I never expected this thing from Reliance.

Try contacting Chairman's Office - that's the last option of help for many people, maybe it will work for you too.

Only way is to contact chairman's office or local town office customer care head.

They might help to get your m oney back.

Hi,

This is Arnab from Mumbai. Recently I have bought HP dv2002 pavilion laptop. I have one PCI slot and one Express Card slot in the laptop.

I contacted Reliance Customer Care. I want to use mobile internet. I told them that I have HP dv2002 pavilion laptop. Customer care told me that I can use Data card on My Laptop (Which was wrong). Customer Care never specified that I will not be able to use Data Card on My Laptop.

I placed a booking for Data Card through customer care. Customer care promised to send a representative. Representative came and collected check and documents. He also never told that ZTE card will not fit into My laptop. Verification is also done.

After Delivery, I found the card is not suitable for my laptop. I contacted Coutomer care several times. They refused to help. They told to visit near by reliance web world.

Reliance web world told they can't do any thing. I have already paid RS.4990 for the card. The card is use less for me. It is a huge loss. I haven't used the card. Webworld/ Customer care told nothing can be done in case of wrong sale. They told even if I escalate, nobody is going to help. But it is a fault of Reliance.

I asked whether this card can be exchanged with any other type of products. They told they will not do that. I have to bear the loss.

Can anybody please suggest what to do next? I never expected this thing from Reliance.

well if your are interested in selling your card ,i can buy for myself.

tell me ur selling price