Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rahuldevnath

Telson Twc - 1150

Hi, Guys, I'am Rahul, from Gujarat. I have recetly joined ur forum, although i'am a Reliance user from past 1.5 Years. I currently own a Samsung SCH A563. But within 2 days, i'm upgrading to Telson TWC 1150, the wrist watc camera phone. I would like to know if anybody has bought this phone or thinking to buy.

But first let me tell, you, although i have made my mind to go for this costly beauty. It has nothing special to justify it;s hefty price tag of 23,900.

It does not support R World or R Connect. has a IrDa port for Data sync with PC as wellas for Hands Free. But hands Free also does not have a mic attached. Colour is satisfactory, but not for those who want the best 262K coour. Sapphire Glass is good, and is Scratch proof. stores 200 Phone Book memory, and about 80 Photographs. Although its nothing to write home about. It's a phone who like Techno toys. But Still, who wants features, and value for money. Samsung A603 is the best bet.

I would like to have oppinion about it. :D

My Sites.

http://www.indianairforce.tk

http://rahuldevnath.tk

2705_main.jpg

2705_02.jpg

Korean electronics manufacturer Telson will release its new TWC 1150 wrist-wearable mobile phone into the Indian, Korean and US markets this month. The wristwatch phone is the world’s lightest CDMA phone, and comes with a full range of features including a detachable camera, voice and call recording, answering machine, voice recognition, voice dial, a hands-free (loudspeaker) facility and predictive text input available for SMS. It was conceived and is being marketed as an exclusive, high-priced item and it certainly looks VERY space age!!!

The Telson TWC 1150 is a wristwatch designer phone specifically designed for the young generation.

It weighs only 98 grams despite all the embedded functionality, and can be answered in one of three ways – via the loudspeaker in hands-free mode, via an infrared (wireless) earpiece and via a conduction from a metal ring on your finger (it comes with the phone) which connects to your wristwatch, and enables you to listen to the caller by bringing your finger close to the ear.

The high performance battery of the phone enables talk time up to 100 minutes and standby time up to 150 hour.

Telson TWC 1150 is equipped with a plug-in 330,000 pixel digital camera that is included in the handset kit.

Don't you think its too bulky to carry it around, attached to your wrist ? I've seen Mukesh Ambani's son wearing it in a photo during Filmfare awards 2004.

Though its good on features one thing its missing on is bluetooth support.I hope reliance releases a new handset with blue tooth support .really looking forward to it.

It's not tha much bulky, it's the world's lightest cell phone. But ofcourse in a country like India. I think problems with sweating is something of cosideration.

Talking about blue tooth. i don't think it would be soon that Reliance wil put up that kinda phone. As the satratigy is to let ppl buy the Cabel specifiaclly. And why bluetooth when u actualy don't even have R conncet!!

I was talking about the cool bluetooth headset. i wish reliance intoduces rhat atleast in its future models

well considering Telson has stopped manufacture of the TWC series... that will remain a dream!

Cheers

Ashok