Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
manit

Hcc Card Sold In Black!

This is a very serious concern, since very long HCC Card (Handset Change Card) which is MRP Rs. 25/- and is sold at Surprisingly Rs. 100/-, 150/- even at Rs.200/- which is cheatin... That too at Authorised Reliance Web World outlets all over Mumbai.

Other members if u also faced the similar issue... pl share :(

NO. got it @ legitimate price only. NO problems as such.

Try Chembur web world / Sion Web World . Hrd abt fraud cases in andheri web world though.

HMM

Reliance Web World ?

Is it possible ? Anyone else facing the same problem ?

Just mail the customer care. They will call u in a few hours. I did so when they were selling black cards in Thane. By evening, I received a call saying a lot of HCC is dispatched to Thane WW, so no need to buy HCC.

Ask them for a receipt and scan the copy and mail it to Chairman's office or else call the helpdesk from the outlet.

black marketing in mumbai where ambani bhai and all big shots of reliance infocomm ... strange !!

Ask them for a receipt and scan the copy and mail it to Chairman's office or else call the helpdesk from the outlet.

@greens

I think no one will give him the receipt above the MRP. Even if they are black marketing the Card then they will only give receipt for MRP and rest they will take in cash without giving the receipt.

Regards.

Even faced the same issue at the WWE @ Karamana in Trivandrum. They told me that the HCC was out of stock and not available!!!

Made a phone call to Supernova from the WWE, and the moment a chap saw me talking to someone about "HCC" and "availablity in the specific WWE" ... Miraculously .. the chap found an HCC at printed price!!!

This is a very serious concern, since very long HCC Card (Handset Change Card) which is MRP Rs. 25/- and is sold at Surprisingly Rs. 100/-, 150/- even at Rs.200/- which is cheatin... That too at Authorised Reliance Web World outlets all over Mumbai.

Other members if u also faced the similar issue... pl share :clap:

In my case I went Webworld and webworld express from ambernath to thane... they said they don't have HCC.....then some how i shifted to udupi karnataka... at udupi webworld i found HCC for 25 bucks.... i hate mumbai.... :Sorprendido:

^^^ Come on, don't say u hate mumbai just for a HCC!

LOL !!! :Sorprendido::clap::rofl_200:

In my case I went Webworld and webworld express from ambernath to thane... they said they don't have HCC.....then some how i shifted to udupi karnataka... at udupi webworld i found HCC for 25 bucks.... i hate mumbai....

@deadman

My dear friend instead of hating MUMBAI u must hate Reliance Web Worlds or directly RELIANCE itself or may be ANIL.

As there are many people who loves Mumbai and I'm one of those.

You broke the hearts of many people including me.

You yourself live in Mumbai and doesn't love your city. Amazing.

Try thinking again for your words my dear friend.

MUMBAI IS GREAT AND I LOVE IT.

Regards.

sorry, i Don't hate Reliance.......but I hate mumbai Webworld....sorry for those people who fall in love with mumbai.......lol...

Well, I had bad experience for getting HCC in hyderabad too. It was not available in any Reliance WebWorld or WebWorld express. It was sold for Rs70 each in Himayat Nagar area.

The guy says that this black marketing is done by reliance executives. The money actually goes to them.

This is the second time I had problem around in 1st Week of Feb/2007 and also had the same problem somewhere in March 2006.

Worst thing is that even after getting HCC I could not change the handset Reliance says I can't because I got the Handset in an offer. When I asked them what offer they do not have any idea. I purchased two HCC and both of them were wasted and Reliance could not help me.

even i had this issue with WW, these guys at hajiali ww did not had hcc bt they know which shop on the same road had it for Rs.75/-. :unexp:

even i had this issue with WW, these guys at hajiali ww did not had hcc bt they know which shop on the same road had it for Rs.75/-. :Chulo:

HCC's are no more in black in my area....

If any 1 needs it contact me.. :unexp::Contento:

in my area too its not in black . but not easily available everywhere .

i dont understand why cant reliance put them in bulk at their outlets