Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-sms Server - 4.0.0.1 ( Sms Software )

@alllockrv

Your Problem is Solved in 2.3.5 please download and install it.

@hp,

page not found error in the above link. please check.

@jmthakur and all others who may have display properties problems,

I too faced the same problem as you have faced and it was sorted out by resetting the display properties in Windows. You can see the earlier pages in this post when this SW was introduced. There are many screenshots also. you can check these and adjust your display properties and see the results.

In particular please see page 2 posts 21 to 30 and page 3, post 31 to 32 and you will get all your answers.

Thanks.

Edited by khs123

^^^

I checked once again, it is returning HTTP 404 page not found error. In both IE as well as in Firefox.

@khs123

Done it now check

^^^

now its ok. Thanks.

:( Friend Hpnasik dismantles the previous version and install the new version but my problem he(she) persists, I am to to the espera of new suggestions, Thanks. :angry:

Note: My connection is by means of the device Broadcom 2045 Bluetooth 2.0 USB Device and the Software Broadcom Wireless Adapter with Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Technology Versión 5

Edited by alllockrv

Well this is something that i have been seeing for a very longtime. But never have been able to use it. i have tried a lot but never succeded. I have been calling Hetal patel for this, but didnt work out. Now after seeing this forum i have decided that i will not give up. i will make it use. Hope everybody will help me out.

Now that i have downloaded the latest version, i am not able to start the sever. :D The error says:

HPSMS-Server has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvience.

..............................................................................................

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

i have tried HPSMS-Server200 and the latest HPSMS-Server230. All the versions have the same error, that means theres some problem with my machine. But i tried all. Unistalling .Net reperaing windows, trying diffrent versions of servers. But nothing helped me. I have VB installed on my machine, will uninstalling will help me out. Please describe this at any cost. i want to use this software at any cost. :lol:

Just wanted to tell something to hetal "hi applcation is reaaly cool. But not user friendly. I mean its sopicsticated to use. like let the options be simple. The connection sholud be simple. After that first give the option of simple and advance use. Where in simple use the use sholud be able to send only one sms at a time. and in the advance give the option of mutiple sms at time.

Edited by milind2517

I know i will sound the most ignorant of the lot here. i have downloaded the software and also the dotnetfx.exe and installed both. the program is up and running. i have a 6265. the phone is detected on com5 (I have connected by USB cable and not by bluetooth). i just do not know what to do!! I go to compose sms, write a no. and a message and then do not know how the message will be sent.

What to do? I browsed the forum - most of the 17 pages. i cannot find a comprehensive step by step help or guide. i know this also sounds very silly - but is there a SEND button?

How to go further? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

WAITING FOR SOME HELP ON THIS BASIC ISSUE. FEEL DEPRESSED WHEN OTHERS ARE MERRILY SENDING SMS AND I CANNOT FIGURE OUT THIS BASIC ISSUE. :lol::D

==========================================================================================================

Hi u can call me if you wnat - i am based at mumbai and can send explain you teh detaisl of how this is used.

Regards,

Vikas

u can mail me and i will send you my contact details.

vikasruparelia@hotmail.com

@milind u have Dont given the Exact Error

This Must be the Date Setting Try to keep it as m/dd/yyyy

As Old MDACType Dont support New which come with MS.Net 2.0 Version

Or Else Load Latest WinxpSP2

@milind u have Dont given the Exact Error

This Must be the Date Setting Try to keep it as m/dd/yyyy

As Old MDACType Dont support New which come with MS.Net 2.0 Version

Or Else Load Latest WinxpSP2

Hey i have given the exact error.. The error in bold is is the error. just imagine in it a window. i could not post the screenshot because image hosting sites r banned in our company. if u can give me ur mail id i wolud mail u the error. ok ans me some questions then..

>Where is this setting of windows to keep the Date Setting Try as m/dd/yyyy?

>What is As Old MDACType or what is that u want to sya in above line?

>Latest winxpsp2.. I am having the sp2 installed.. But it is not updated as i dont have a license copy..

:NOTriste::NOTriste:

In Control Panel - Regional and Settings u can change the Date Format Keep it to m/dd/yy or Else Load Fresh SP2 WinXP

Dont load WinXP SP1 and Upgraded it to SP2 Rather Install Fresh Windows XP SP2

^^^

I knew u would tell me the control panel setttings.. Ihave checked it its already the same..

And there is no question of sp1 i have installed my os with xp cd in which sp2 is included..

i even tried installing .net frame work 1.1..

I think format and reinstalation is the only option left..

i will try on my laptop.. if it works there i will tell u..

and there is no option of m/dd/yy in short date format.. there are..

M/d/yyyy

M/d/yy

MM/dd/yy

MM/dd/yyyy

yy/MM/dd

yyyy-MM-dd

dd-MMM-yy

Edited by milind2517

you can specify it using Custome FOrmat

^^^

dd-MMM-yy

Edited by neerajayshree

^^^

ok thanks for the tip.. i was doing it from the customize option only.. but i dint knew that we can set our own settings...

i thaught we can only select the available options only.. i will try n let u know..

anyway u replied me u shouldnt quoted the reply.. it takes a lot of space.. plzz edit the post and ^^^ at start so it is understood that it is replied for the above post.. :NOTriste:

and hey what it has to be.. m/dd/yyyy Or m/dd/yy.. because hetal has advised both in the above posts.. anyway i will try both.. and is it is todays date is 6/6 i am not getting it.. :NOTriste::P:P

Edited by milind2517

hi HP, How r u?

I am going to buy a laptop in next 7-10 days . The laptop come with WINDOWS Vista. I wana know that Your HP-sms software is compatable with vista or not?

Please replay because if it is compatable then only i buy the laptop with Vista else I go for a Windows XP laptop.

Hope for your prompt replay.

Hpsms Server - Error = Executescalar Requires An Open And Available Connection, ExecuteSclar requires an open and available connection.

Hi Hetal,

I am facting a unique problem, i never faced it till now, today i uninstalled some junk softwares rom my computer and after that as and when i am trying to start the hpsms server it is givin me teh folloeing problem:-

"""""ExecuteSclar requires an open and available connection. The connection's current state is closed. """""

AND THEN WHEN I CLICK ON THE DETAILS THE COMPLETE MESSAGE READS ......

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.InvalidOperationException: ExecuteScalar requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is closed.

at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.CheckStateOpen(String method)

at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ValidateConnection(String method)

at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ValidateConnectionAndTransaction(String method)

at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)

at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteScalar()

at HPSMS.SMSForm.RefreshLoop()

at HPSMS.SMSForm.StartServer()

at HPSMS.SMSForm.MenuStart_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.MenuStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

HPSMS-Server

Assembly Version: 2.3.5.0

Win32 Version: 2.3.5.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HPTrade/HPSMS-Server/HPSMS-Server.exe

Microsoft.VisualBasic

Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Runtime.Remoting

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

================================================================================

================================================================================

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM??? IS THIS A COMMON PROBLEM, HAVE OTHERS FACED THIS PROBLEM??????? -

I WILL AWAIT A FEEDBACK FROM YOU.

THANKS

VIKAS

VIKASRUPARELIA@HOTMAIL.COM

Yes Vikas Even i am facing the problem...

Hope Hetal answers on this issue..

Hpsms Server - Error = Executescalar Requires An Open And Available Connection, ExecuteSclar requires an open and available connection.

^^^

Hi Hetal,

I am facting a unique problem, i never faced it till now, today i uninstalled some junk softwares rom my computer and after that as and when i am trying to start the hpsms server it is givin me teh folloeing problem:-

"""""ExecuteSclar requires an open and available connection. The connection's current state is closed. """""

VIKASRUPARELIA@HOTMAIL.COM

I think you guys have not set teh DAtabase (Select DAtaBase)

^^^

Hey neerajshree i have selected the database file.. After that the sms also gets lined up in the queue..

but as i click the start server button it shows the error..

@ Hetal

I have never seen u responding to errors.. Plzz can u classify this... :confuse:

Edited by milind2517

Hi Hetal,

I have been trying to use your software with my Nokia 6265 Reliance CDMA. Infact, I bought it for sending SMS through my PC. I installed the HPSMS Version 2.0.0.0 program. However, I am not able to use it properly.

I, mean, I tried it at first & somehow it sent the SMS to the mobile numbers that I feeded. But when I tried again, I wasnt able to send SMS.

Everything is working fine including the software & my phone's connection with PC. Software is properly detecting the phone with DKU-2 cable on COM-4.

But I am not able to use it properly. I request you to please assist me in step by step operation of your software for sending the SMS from my mobile. Please send a mail at dpak.bansal@gmail.com or let me know if you can provide me online assistance over the phone.

Eagerly waiting for an early reply.

Thanks.

Deepak Bansal,

New Delhi

Ph.: 91 93122 37583

Edited by deepak14aug

Use the Latest Version HPSMS-Server 2.35

hi hetal..

i have downloaded the software & installed it.

but plz let me know the process of using it!

help me plzzzzzz

Hey Hetal what about my request r u working on it..

If not plzz let me know so..

And look into it that many users r not able to use the program. Plzz create a simlple progrsm so that many users are able to use ur program.