Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-sms Server - 4.0.0.1 ( Sms Software )

@milind

Just Remove that MOdem from Modem in Connection and Recreate the Modem,

When the Test Mode is on The Phone can not be used

so after using Test Mode Just Close the Application and Restart the Application.

Hi Hetal

It WORKED...!!!!

I dont know how but it worked. I am very happy now. :Contento::Riendo:

But theres a lot to work out with the app. PLZ PLZ change the GUI of the app. I have requested u so many time that lets make the gui more simple so that the end user can be more efficient with the program.

Here r some bugs that r to be fixed yet..

> Even if the programm is not selected to run with the windows startup it does startup.

> The mbd file does not clears all the sms lined up in the queue. It keeps one single sms in the queue.

> it does not make any serial port connection with the bluetooth. The connection has to be done manually. But in bluesoleil the serial connection is not at all sucessful. Whats in case of widcomm.

> rest is the advanced functions that i would like to add. will be posting if u r listening. R U listening.. :Equivocado:

Here r some programs thet i would like to go through to before u develop a new version.

http://www.znisms.com/

http://www.smscaster.com

http://www.bonrix.net/

hetal plzz post ur update on my post, so i could work more and give u the feed back..

I was using BonrixBefore znisms is also used

I am listing due to very limited time and currently on roject of PPC6700 ROM and Pesonal Income Return filling i am finding it difficult to devote any time to this Project. But Still go on with Suggestions. I will surely Implement it when i will be free.

Hey hetal u filling the income tax returns from the month of March. and u have not ended up with it yet??

Any way plzz take put time to work on this project.. i will working a on this and leeting u know the ups and downs of the application. Firstly i will try to focus on the bugs and error of this app. Let all the issues be known first so that we can work out very well for the next version right??

One more thing.. as per our last disscussion over the phone u told me that it is not possible to see the sms from the phone. But if u see it in smscaster it can be done. And as oer disscussed with the techinical team of znisms they r also planning to get the same in the next version. How about trying to work it out in our server..???

Edited by milind2517

dear hp please check this error and one more thing we cannot send sms to special numbers (eg 7878, 121 etc) and international numbers as the minimum and max limit for number is 10 digits

post-15850-1184216623_thumb.jpg

Your Ms.Net Installation is correupted

thanks for your help Hetal Patel the ms. net installation was corrupted and the server is working fine now.

Hi Hetal,

It has been a month a now that I am using HPsms server. The only change in the emergency mode or in the next version has to be the sms limit for CDMA. Right now only 125 characters can send with cdma phones. This has to be worked out and give the full limit of 160 characters. :winko: The observation I am have made is that, when sending sms is that the application takes the rows in consideration so it is not possible to send 160 chars. Can I meet up with this in the next version? I think all other sms sending software’s with cdma phones have to option to send sms with 160 char support. If we meet this up we can be fully compatible with the other software’s. :Sorprendido:

One more thing... I am having a Blue Soleil dongle with all versions of the drivers for it...

But using blue soleil s**ks..! I am not able to create a serial port connection with the phone. I just wanted to ask u that how does it work out with Widcomm and Microsoft. So that I could buy a widcomm stack. One more question... The dongle I am having... Looks the same like the widcomm dongle I wanted to ask if I unsinstall the blue soeil drivers and install the widcomm drivers would the dongle work with it??? :Sorprendido:

Also can we add shortcuts keys to the application. Like F5 for refersh F4 for start the server, any other key for stop server. Post your ideas Hetal.

Edited by milind2517

Hi Hetal,

Good to see u continuing the great work!!

Pls introduce the IVR "thing" too !! Can it somehow be managed using the AT commands?

If your have MS.Net Running on Vista this Work in Vista also.

Hi, i just downloaded this software. the prob i am facing is that i am unable to send msgs using it. sumtimes the phone get detected wrongly.. but when it does get detected correctly and when i compose and que it then i start the server , it doesnt sent , all it shows in the status bar is com 4 , phone successfully connected. and when not detected properly it says com4:debug..

My phone Model : Nokia 3105

SP: Reliance.

Please help.

Thanks. Cheers.

Hi Hetal,

Really gr8 work...But one probs arised.... Its working perfectly in my home PC...but when tried at my friend's PC im not getting the Button name "SEND TO Queue"

Please help me out...

Edited by KingofKalyan

Hi Hetal,

Really gr8 work...But one probs arised.... Its working perfectly in my home PC...but when tried at my friend's PC im not getting the Button name "SEND TO Queue"

Please help me out...

KOK ( Mohsin ) the problem is with the Resolution of his screen it should be greter then 1024 X 768 and the problem shall be solved

Hi Hetal,

Please help me out...

Sent to Queue is not Enabled if the Database could not be Open try to Reinstall and

Set the Short Date Format as Default m/d/yyyy

hello mr. hetal ,

The software is not getting uninstalled.

it says that " another application has exclusive access to file "

wat do i do

Delete the Folder

C:\Program Files\HPTrade

Then Reinstall

Dear Hetal Patel,

I have used your software many times now it is just fantastic....I have one query is it possible to send SMS to special five digit numbers using your software?

Regards

cyberguru

Dear Hetal Patel,

I have used your software many times now it is just fantastic....I have one query is it possible to send SMS to special five digit numbers using your software?

Regards

cyberguru

Yes you can but You will be charged for the same.

Ok about time for bed but before I go....spent several hours trying to get pc suite and my 2125 cdma phone working to send sms from pc which lead me to this forum downloaded and installed software hpsms server recognised phone

now

i created a message sent to que............. nothing

just to make sure when its in the que it should read "queded' right and then i presume it automatically sends?

has anyone by any chance written a manual or step by step I can see it is great software if only i can get it to work

any clues or tips appreciated form down here in NZ

please give me softwere for nokia 2280 its very urgent i have nokia 2280 i want to send sms pc thru if is possible please reply me at smart_prince17@yahoo.com please help me its urgent for me waiting 4 ur reply! please please please

For HPSMS-Server with Support Nokia CDMA Handsets HPSMS-Server235.msi(New)

The Software is well discussed in Forum

www.RIMWeb.in

This Application is Developed in Microsoft.Net 2.0, Please Install that from the Following Link

Microsot .Net 2.0 exe

MS.Net 2.0 Web Page

Here is Worlds First SMS Software for Nokia CDMA Phones which is Absolutely Free

It was Developed by myself After so many Testing in CDMA 1x RTT Network

I offer this Package to everybody in this Forum

The Link for the Software is as Below

http://HPTrade.com/download/HPSMS-Server

Handsets Supported via DKU2 or CA-53 Cables are

Nokia 6235, 6255, 6256, 6265, 2865, 6275, 6155, 6165, 3155

Handsets Supported via Blue tooth 1.1

Nokia 6255, 6256, 6265, 6275, 2865

BlueTooth Software Supports areBlue tooth Connection is Preferred over Cable Connection

1. Microsoft Default BT Stack (5 Star Support)
  2. WidComm Version 5 (4 Star Support)
  3. Blue-Soleil Version 1.6 or 2.3 (3 Star Support)

Platform Support

1. CDMA PDU Mode - Supported
  2. GSM PDU Mode - Not Supported
  3. GSM Text Mode - Not Supported

How to Install & Run it

1. Just download and install the .msi file from web page,

2. Run the Application for the First time

3. Go to Connection and Detect Phone

4. Save the Phones by Click Save bised Detected Phones

5. Go to Setting and Review which Option do you Like

6. I had Tested the Version and it can Simulteniously Send SMS via 5 Handsets with Bluetooth.

7. For Multiple Bluetooth Mobile on same HP-SMS Server I recommend (Microsoft BT or BlueSoleil)

8. Set the Regional Date Setting to m/d/yy (Default) I am working on to sort out this Issue

or Create a New User in XP with atleast Single Character Password, Then Modify the shortcut of HPSMS-Server go to Advance, Tick the Option (Run with Different Credential) and Save on every time u start the Application it will ask for User name and password and the software will run as per the Profile provided by User name / Password

Tricks for Faster SMS Sending

1. Now Send the SMS at the Speed 60 SMS / Minute, 6 Times faster than GSM and 4 Time Faster than CDMA

2. The Trick is Just make to a Call to your CDMA Handset from Any Phone, Accept the Call on Handset and Keep it on.

3. Then Using HPSMS-Server Software Just Start Sending the SMS while the Handset is on call this will send the SMS at Speed of 60 SMS in One Minute

4. Call should be on while Sending SMS this Will Increase the Speed of SMS it may Incoming call or Outgoing call

Some Screenshot for Software are Below

ServerSMSQueue.JPG

ServerSMSImport.JPG

ServerConnections.JPG

ServerLog.JPG

ServerSettings.JPG

ServerAbout.JPG

Hetal Patel

Nasik, Maharashtra, India

Nokia 2280 Handset is not Supported

Hi

Thanks for your software it works good however is there a way to delete the unsent messeges? Is there a way to change the sequence of the messages being sent - like to stop one queue then insert other numbers in between

For HPSMS-Server with Support Nokia CDMA Handsets HPSMS-Server235.msi(New)

The Software is well discussed in Forum

www.RIMWeb.in

This Application is Developed in Microsoft.Net 2.0, Please Install that from the Following Link

Microsot .Net 2.0 exe

MS.Net 2.0 Web Page

Here is Worlds First SMS Software for Nokia CDMA Phones which is Absolutely Free

It was Developed by myself After so many Testing in CDMA 1x RTT Network

I offer this Package to everybody in this Forum

The Link for the Software is as Below

http://HPTrade.com/download/HPSMS-Server

Handsets Supported via DKU2 or CA-53 Cables are

Nokia 6235, 6255, 6256, 6265, 2865, 6275, 6155, 6165, 3155

Handsets Supported via Blue tooth 1.1

Nokia 6255, 6256, 6265, 6275, 2865

BlueTooth Software Supports areBlue tooth Connection is Preferred over Cable Connection

1. Microsoft Default BT Stack (5 Star Support)
  2. WidComm Version 5 (4 Star Support)
  3. Blue-Soleil Version 1.6 or 2.3 (3 Star Support)

Platform Support

1. CDMA PDU Mode - Supported
  2. GSM PDU Mode - Not Supported
  3. GSM Text Mode - Not Supported

How to Install & Run it

1. Just download and install the .msi file from web page,

2. Run the Application for the First time

3. Go to Connection and Detect Phone

4. Save the Phones by Click Save bised Detected Phones

5. Go to Setting and Review which Option do you Like

6. I had Tested the Version and it can Simulteniously Send SMS via 5 Handsets with Bluetooth.

7. For Multiple Bluetooth Mobile on same HP-SMS Server I recommend (Microsoft BT or BlueSoleil)

8. Set the Regional Date Setting to m/d/yy (Default) I am working on to sort out this Issue

or Create a New User in XP with atleast Single Character Password, Then Modify the shortcut of HPSMS-Server go to Advance, Tick the Option (Run with Different Credential) and Save on every time u start the Application it will ask for User name and password and the software will run as per the Profile provided by User name / Password

Tricks for Faster SMS Sending

1. Now Send the SMS at the Speed 60 SMS / Minute, 6 Times faster than GSM and 4 Time Faster than CDMA

2. The Trick is Just make to a Call to your CDMA Handset from Any Phone, Accept the Call on Handset and Keep it on.

3. Then Using HPSMS-Server Software Just Start Sending the SMS while the Handset is on call this will send the SMS at Speed of 60 SMS in One Minute

4. Call should be on while Sending SMS this Will Increase the Speed of SMS it may Incoming call or Outgoing call

Some Screenshot for Software are Below

ServerSMSQueue.JPG

ServerSMSImport.JPG

ServerConnections.JPG

ServerLog.JPG

ServerSettings.JPG

ServerAbout.JPG

Hetal Patel

Nasik, Maharashtra, India

jjjjj

Hetal,

Thanks for the great software.I am facing a small issue.

I have a XP machine with dotnet framework 2.0 installed on my PC.

I have installed the SMS software and working with 6235 handset with Cable type CA 53.

My phone is geting connected successfully and also test on my port COM3 is displaying OK.

But when iam running the server it displays error

"Unauthorised access exception: Access to port COM3 denied"

Please let me know what possibly could be the issue with it.

I have attatched screenshots of the settings and also the log screen.

Thanks in advance

connection.bmp

post-35912-1207245126_thumb.png