Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Vcd, Mp3, Dvd, Cd Player All In 1, 4000-5000 Watts

Guys I want 2 buy a cd, mp3, vcd, & dvd player all in 1 but 4000-5000 watts. I need of a very good company and at a cheap rate in Mumbai. If its costly also I wont mind to buy but it should be available in installments in Mumbai. Guys if u know of any such shops who sell on installment basis please let me know the name address & contact number for that shop and also the price and picture of the product if possible for you.

just off beat suggestion, dont go on PMPO it has no meaning. Go for system which has 40-50 W RMS. Usually you will see PMPO which is absolutely misleading and has no meaning.

What Kshah said is absolutely true.

Now, regarding installment schemes, don't take any such scheme directly from the showroom. The interest they charge is very high...18-20% p.a. or even more and they also ask for initial downpayment of 20-30% of the cost.

Instead, take a personal loan which you will get at a rate of 14-15% max and you can get finance for your system for 100% of the cost.

guys why dont you do what i did, i had purchased a DVD player of Samsung in 3390rs. and creative 5.1 system of 4400 rs. sound is great and price too.....

and it plays all DVD, VCD and MP3 and along with it Sony 29" tv for a HT